We had a lovely time but unfortunately at check out ended up paying a rate we think was overpriced for the room we stayed in. We complained to say that we only stayed at a smaller room and not in the 39.5sqm studio but did not stand a chance. They suddenly insisted that the small room we had was a studio and it was more expensive as it was located on the 1st and not ground floor. Very disappointed with the level of sophistication as we expected more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 72 rooms resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and Odigeo so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat