The staff are wonderful and the villas are lovely- most comfortable beds in Viet Nam- we ate in the hotel because the food was very good (especially breakfast) and the chef accommodating. Both villa 4 and 6 offer standard rooms- but we were shown villa 3 to dream about. We wish! We were impressed with the management and staff I had met 3 years still remembered me- by the way he is a very professional guide and speaks excellent English. They were very concerned that our private taxi driver abandoned us and wanted to refund our money. Took advantage of the vintage car ride for fun (and it was!).
My partner loved it and it was a great way to finish up a long trip.
Stephanie from Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 72 rooms resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat