Visited for only one night as part of a family of 4 adults and 3 children. Could not fault the experience from beginning to end. Very good accommadation in a 3 bedroom villa, excellent pool and other facilities. Great restaurant food for dinner and breakfast. All staff extremely welcoming would highly recommend for a quiet hideaway holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 72 rooms resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat