“Best hotel, best services”
Review of Thien An Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Da Lat
Thien An Hotel
Ranked #8 of 90 Hotels in Da Lat
Reviewed 11 May 2013

The best shower, the cleanest room and the best breakfast of our stay in Vietnam so far. Helped us to book an excellent easy-rider tour, the guide was very helpful and patient. We really enjoyed our stay here. Recommended !

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

The manager is extremely friendly and supportive. The rooms are basically equipped but very clean and nice. For breakfast you sit at the kitchen's table together with other people, which is like within a family :-) The walls seem to be a little thin, sometimes I have heard noises from the neighbour room. To the central market you need to walk at least 20 min, but the hotel offers free bicycles.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Positive - big room, very comfortable beds, good shower, clean, excellent breakfast, very helpful and friendly staff who spoke excellent English.
Negative - very noisy from traffic and could hear everything from the room next to us. WiFi worked badly and kept timing out. Air conditioning not working in our room, though they gave us a fan instead. Curtains did not keep any light out, so did not sleep well. Bit overpriced.

Being someone who finds it hard to sleep with lots of noise and light, I feel may have made me more critical of this hotel. We were not unhappy here and would actually recommend it, however I feel the lack of sleep I got has dropped it from a 4 rating to a 3.

Room Tip: If your room is facing the road, you can expect noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2013

This ís my second time staying at Thien An, a wonderful family hotel. This time I stayed there for eight days ás I had a writing project to complete. Tat, hí Mum and cousin Dau are doing a great job running the hotel. The rốom was always spotlessly clean and they serve the bést breakfast in Vietnam. Tat who speaks perfect English is so very helpful and always hás a smile. Tat told me about the swimming pool which ís near the flower garden so i went swimming there two times while there. The hotel is in the quiet part òf town near the temple, so I had such a good night sleep. I stayed on the fourth floor overlooking the temple. They have had the same price for two years, and for the great value you get for your money, they should charge more. Thanks Tat, Mrs Ahn, Dau and regards to Mr Ahn.

Room Tip: Rôom on the fourth floor overlooking the temple
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Great place! Family run hotel which was spotlessly clean and really friendly, helpful service. Breakfast is served on a huge table that you all sit round which was great to chat to other travellers. HUGE amounts of bread/cheese/ham/eggs/fruit/vegemite/peanut butter and freshly squeezed passionfruit Bikes to use for free (beware Dalat is hilly!). Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I stayed at that hotel for three nights
The room was super clean, breakfast is great and above all the stuff are so friendly and helpful that it really makes a difference. On the last day I had to leave early so they opened the kitchen and made an early breakfast just for me.
The only con is that its a bit far from the centre but its easy to walk.
Great place

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Arrived in Dalat and had booked this on-line. I was not disappointed. I had a room on the 4th floor with lots of light inside and out. The room was so comfortable and clean. The owner's son was taking charge at the time and he was excellent. Could not do enough to help me. I was a solo traveller and I loved this place. The breakfast was the best spread of my whole 5 1/2 months trip. Having the bikes to use was a bonus. I like to walk, but I got a good workout around town on a bike as I visited some of the sites. I highly recommend this place to everyone. It is about a 5-10 minute walk to the center, but it is in a quite location. Stayed here for 3 or 4 nights and was so delighted that I chose this place.

Room Tip: I liked the higher floor with the view out to the pagoda
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo