“Nice Tour”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Halongbay fantasea cruise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

G L
Malaysia
“Nice Tour”
Reviewed 21 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I booked this thru my hotel. I had checked around and all rates were basically the same. Did the three (3) day two (2) night cruise. Was picked up at the hotel by the tour guide Dinh. He was great. Highly recommend requesting him. 4 hour bus trip stopping at a tourist trap. Then off to boat. It was old but clean, hot water plentiful, food was good. Kayaking, swimming, hiking on Time Top & Cat Ba Islands. Worth the $$

Janet H
“Good Way to visit Ha Long Bay”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

All the cruises to Ha Long bay appear to be same same. They tend to offer the same services and go to the same locations.

Here is my rundown.

I paid US$99 for two days one night. I paid an extra US$15 to ensure I had a private room (well worth it).

8am - picked up from Hostel
4 hour bus ride to Ha Long Bay - pleasant. Not too uncomfortable.

12pm - boarded the boat. I had a double bed (firm mattress) with a ensuite with a good shower. The room was clean and spacious.

Afterwards we had lunch - tasty.

Drinks cost extra (beer was US$1.5 - US$2).

We went to Ti Top Island. Walked to the top (lots of stairs. Hard walk). Great views. Walked back down and went for a swim. They told us this is the only place we could swim in Ha Long Bay. It was overrun with Chinese tourists and the water was a bit dirty. It was OK. Nothing special.

Back on the boat. Went to a quieter area for some kayaking. Gimmicky, but fun. Back on board for overpriced/average cocktails and a much needed shower. Relaxed on the top of the boat until dinner time. Dinner was tasty. After dinner was some more beers and karaoke, then bed.

Next day - 7am breakfast. Then tour of nearby caves which was pretty impressive.

Afterwards we had a "cooking class", which was essentially rolling our own fresh spring rolls. NOT cooking.

Finally, lunch then off the boat and bus back to Hanoi.

Good for solo travelers. Range of age groups from 18-48. Couples, friends, and solo travelers.

steffanie...
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
““Great tour with a great tour guide!””
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We did a trip 2 days 1 night stay on Halong Fantasea Cruise and it was fantastic! Our tour guide J was very enthusiastic and all the other crew were helpful.

We had 4hr bus ride there was in a large bus which was comfortable. The boat was comfortable. The boat was good and it was clean and tidy and met all our requirements. Large shower with hot water (that was great in winter)
There was 2 menu of food you can order seafood and vegetarian food, being fed every couple of hours . we had a table of 4 big eaters and there was enough for all of us.
Much cheaper if you book once you are in Vietnam. We booked the day before we wanted to go and had no issues with availability.
Yes the caves and Titop island were beautiful and you swim and do kayaking.

Overall, the trip was very well organized and worth the extra money compared to cheaper companies. Boat was very clean and cabins were comfortable. The kayaking in the bay at sunset for me was a big highlight. Definitely recommended!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
nena d
Amsterdam, New York
“Best budget”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I had a first time visited when i came to ha long by was very amazing.I have a nice double room with bathroom inside and the bed clean and comfortable.I stayed 2 days 1 night on cruise with a lot of activity i did kayaking and visitting sung sot cave that was beautiful in bay.

I will reconmend fantasea with my friend and will come back ha long bay again.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Mar 2017
Dear Nena,,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at our cruise and for taking your valuable time to share your feedback.

We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and you have a great time in ha long bay with our cruise,clean cabin,good seafood,kayaking and tour guide.We will definitely keep up the best service to make sure that you will have another better the trip in future.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Best wishes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;