Open today: 07:00 - 21:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Oriental Sails - Day Cruise tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews cooking class our tour guide one night tai chi squid fishing fishing village seafood spring rolls two days happy hour hot water cave visit excellent staff air con day cruise room was clean wonderful trip
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We are greatful to have this tour. Our guide, Tham, if I dont mispelled, is very helpful, generous and kind for us. She always gave a hand when we needed her. The cruise and all crew services will be the unforgettable moment for us.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Halong Bay is amazing, oriental sails organization has been good. The cruise was clean the food good, the drinks’ price is fair. Fishing activity not relevant the rest it’s ok.
Pay attention about the bus, the pick up to go there is on vip bus with wifi, the way back it’s on standard or lower level bus, it s depend on availability..... any way good experience well organized.

We took a cruise with oriental sails for 3 days and 2 nights
And we were really happy with everything
The crew was fantastic, attentive and very helpful at all times
The food was plenty and delicious everytime
We went for a kayak excursion that was very nice and again on the way back the food on the other boat was amazing
the best part was the price! We Highly recommend this company.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My wife and I took Oriental Sail 3 cruise to Halong Bay on two-day-one-night package. Our English speaking tour guide, Tham, is very helpful and professional. I must commend the guide and crew for their great service. The guestroom is great and we enjoyed the great meals provided by the cruise. Definitely will come back again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I went on the two day one night package and absolutely loved it - the cabins are super comfortable, the staff very helpful, the food was delicious and our guide Lang was really great at answering all our questions and telling us about Vietnam- highly recommend this tour!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Two days and one night ctuise in Halong Bay waa like being in a dream! Thr cabins were perfect and the entire aura of the boat was like being in a movie of romance, history and grandeur.

Our host Tham was both a strong professional and a caring and supportive advocate for representing the cruise and Halong Bay in the best way possible. She is a treassure!

Thank you for the most memorable experience ever!

Rosario

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I would highly recommend Oriental Sails if you’re looking to do a Halong Bay boat trip. Professional, organised, a lovely boat and we were very well looked after. The food was great and plentiful! I’m vegetarian and they looked after me very well. The cooking class was fun too, I’m going to try to make those veggie spring rolls as soon as I get home! My only suggestion would be that the tour companies stagger the times that they visit the caves (all boats go at the same time) as it was just way too crowded. Halong Bay is stunning, one of our world’s wonders. Very peaceful.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our group really enjoy the trip,thank you all the crew and tourguide for giving us an unforgettable time in halong bay.

1  Thank lehhuay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we booked 2d1n trip with oriental sails and it was confused us when we saw the name "calypso cruise"on boat's top :)but everything was ok because we had great food and good services .our guide-Tamh was very good at connecting the group and she also very knowledge(even sometime i fell she talkative but fun :)).

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have got nice travel with Tu and his company- Oriental sails. It was amazing and beautiful, our guide was very friendly and careful. I travel with my dauther, and on the our ship we were met with other couples from New Zelland and Germany. Total 6 people on board. It was cool and comfortable, cabines were clean and food tasty and good decorated. We hope see Tu again, and wish lucky Orient sails in their difficult work!