“Excellent service and fantastic location”
Review of Pearl Suites Hotel

Pearl Suites Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Pearl Suites Hotel
Ranked #309 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My sister and I really enjoyed our stay here. The staff are extremely helpful and accomodative. They gave us tips and advices. Since we booked our sapa and halong bay tour with them. When we returned at 4am in the morning, they were able to give us a room to sleep for some hours before we head off another long journey to Halong Bay.

Our package included a dinner, but since the restaurant they booked for us was the same place we went for lunch. We told them we didnt like it and would like to change. The staff spoke to the general manager and said he would take us to dinner when we return from Halong Bay, and that we could go our own tonight. We thought that was very accomodative of them.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I arrived at Pearl Suites Hotel Hanoi from Sapa on 27 May 2013 with a pair of broken spectacles (damaged in Sapa) and I really couldn't go anywhere without wearing my spectacles. It was extremely difficult for me as I needed to leave for Halong Bay on the same day. I immediately sought help from Mr Phuc who was then on duty in Pearl Suites Hotel Hanoi. Without delay, he immediately looked at the map of Hanoi to search for a nearby optical shop. After all his research, he speedily rode on a bike to the designated optical shop while I was having my breakfast in the hotel. I was indeed very grateful to him when he returned with the contact lens so that I could wear them during my remaining trip in Halong Bay and Hanoi. My deepest heartfelt thankfulness to Mr Phuc! Well done for his above excellent customer service! The picture of Mr Phuc, a handsome chap who deserved the compliments given.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Hotel staff able to communicate in English, Staff are friendly and helpful, breakfast is nice, please try the yogurt. Room is spacious, comfortable and clean, wifi is available in the room,the shower is hot. Good location,walking distance to night market.
From JC Malaysia

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Overall very good but can be improved by refurbishment of the hotel lobby and inhouse restaurant. Very satisfied with the individual room provided during the stay. Every staffs provided excellent customer service and very helpful.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great hospitality from the staff. The room is nice and comfortable. The hotel very near to the tourism area. All staff also providing reliable information to the tourist. Keep it up to maintain it. Finally, thank you to pearl suite hotel giving me a memorable holidays at hanoi, vietnam. I appreciate it.

Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

Good location with lots of local foods, products for your convenience shopping. Hotel staff able to communicate in English well and not a bad service from them. We are give a room with a small balcony for relaxation.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

We book 4 rooms 2N stay in this hotel( 8 ppl), the rooms are big and clean, the restaurant provide weatern and local breakfast. If you like the local food, just walk out from hotel you can see all kind of Vietnamese local food and restaurant ( normally you need to pay double price to enjoy the food in Hanoi b'cos we are not the local ppl - my experience). if you like shopping, you can enjoy your shopping just by walking distance. Special thanks to the manager ( Mr. Alex) and all the counter/Restaurant Staff who give us a lot of help and always with smiling face...we are strongly recommended this hotel for those who are going to have a nice /happy holidays in Hanoi.

Room Tip: 5th floor rooms water presure a bit low.