Open today: 07:30 - 21:30
Review Highlights
Fun tour with Lisa

We went on a tour to Halong Bay. Extremely friendly and so much knowledge of the area. Lisa is... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Inspire282678
Sydney
via mobile
Halong Bay 2 Day Deluxe Cruise

Excellent cruise and fantastic services provided by the cruise staff and tour guide. Lisa our tour... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2018
Kenneth T
via mobile

All reviews egg coffee hoa lu tam coc tour mua cave tour guide old quarter cuc phuong national park hanoi city tour traditional food fried spring rolls thank you so much cooking class great tour booked halong bay private car an incredible experience walking tour a lot of fun
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend, we did a tour with Helen. We had a great time with her, she is such a amazing guide. We were wandering around the Old Quater, and the museum with a long story of the place. Also we tried a yummy Bun Cha for lunch, coconut coffee and egg coffee.
Thank so much Helen, to taking care of us

1  Thank jeara
Kevin P, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Vietnam Eco Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Hello Ms.Jeara,
Thank you so much for your excellent review. We deeply appreciate it
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the tour with our guide. Our team always try our best to provide best tours and services for our customers. Your satisfaction, our success.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Helen was an exceptional local , one of my best memories in hanoi is to hang out with such a local that is patient , nice , open , flexible and focus on my satisfaction , she is a kind of person that not only u feel u r with a clever tour guide but with a new friend as well , she picked me up from my hotel , set a detailed plan for me and give me all the options to choose or modify anything , we went to the sword lake , saw an old vietnamese house , drove me by her bike to historical bridge and had a local drink together which is egg coffee :) also she helped me in buying souvenirs without being ripped off and beside all of that she is like a counsler who u can text her any time asking her and never hesitate to answer u with accurate and informative way , i definitely recommend her for anyone having hanoi as an up coming trip:) thank you helen for all ur support during. My stay here

Date of experience: August 2017
Kevin P, Guest Relations Manager at Vietnam Eco Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Hello Mr.Ahmed,

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I am so happy I met Helen. As a tour guide she is a 10. On the personal level she is a 1000.
You should ask for this tour now, I promise it is going to be the best tour in your trip.

I know I have a friend when I come back to Hanoi. Thank you so much Helen.

Hello Mr.Xabier,

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

If you're pressed for time and need a local to take you around, our guide Ha is a good recommendation. Our hotel suggested a free guide, and Ha accompanied us from 8.30am for the whole day, imparting her local knowledge onto us and making our short trip to Hanoi much more enjoyable than if we would have tried to go about it ourselves. Thanks a lot!

1  Thank Simon D
Kevin P, General Manager at Vietnam Eco Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Mr Simon
Thank you very much for your excellent review. We highly appreciate and it help us to grow up. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour with tour guide. Our team always try our best to provide best service to customers. We hope so that you have had great time in Vietnam. And always warmly welcome you back to Hanoi in a not further future. One again, thank you so much and see you again !

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

It was an unplanned tour with Ms. Ha which was recommended by The Hanoian Hotel - really was a good experience touring around the city with her! Tried the Egg Coffee and Bun Thit Nuong (according to Ms. Ha, a Northern Vietnamese version) which both was very, very good! She is pleasant going and patient with our requests, despite the bad weather (pouring in the afternoon).

Great service as a guide from Ms. Ha!

Date of experience: August 2017
Kevin P, Manager at Vietnam Eco Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Ms Zachary
Thank you very much for your excellent review. We deeply appreciate it. It make us grow up. I am make sure that Ms Ha will happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour with her. Our team always try our best to provide best service to customers. We warmly welcome you will come back to Hanoi to provide better service than this time. One again, thank you so much and see you again