This was our first stop in Vietnam and they created a fantastic first impression of the country!
Dealing with them before arriving (delayed flights etc) was prompt and easy, a driver picked us up from the airport and took us straight there.
The room was good for the money we spent, could use a bit of a touch up but was quiet and comfortable - just be ready for some stairs! Breakfast was pretty tasty and decent size.
The great young staff were very forthcoming with recommendations for street food, bars, attractions etc, even sitting us down once we were settled and going over the Hanoi map for us.
We must have seemed pretty high maintenance, because through the staff we:
- booked transfer and tour to Halong Bay (can definitely recommend Opera A class cruise)
- left phone on bus and arranged pickup
- booked train to/from sapa
- booked taxis around hanoi
- booked train to danang
- cancelled train to danang after realising it was a 15hr trip!
All of this with a smile on their face the whole time!
Also, we planned to fly to Danang after Sapa, but our train from Sapa arrived at about 5am that morning - the boys at Serenity opened up early, let us store our bags, and gave us a room for a shower/few hours sleep + airport transfer for a small fee!
The team really went above and beyond, again, a great first impression of lovely vietnamese people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closed for renovation as of December 28, 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hanoi Serenity Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.