Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel
US$145
US$111
US$141
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$84
US$63
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$132
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$104
Hotels.com
US$277
US$246
  • Pool
All reviewsred bean restaurantrooftop barold quartersets this hotel aparthoan kiem lakespa servicesgreat spahalong bayginger teaan oasis of calmbanh mihotel guestswestern optionswater puppet showmemorable staybreakfast was amazingperfect location
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I had a lovely time at La Siesta Central. Their customer service was excellent. The food was good, the rooftop bar was beautiful and we had the best and most relaxing experience at the spa. The hotel itself was was really modern and clean!

We were there only for one night, our final night in Hanoi, after staying at Airbnb places and they were nice enough to give us a small upgrade for free!

Really good value for money!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Hanoielegancehotel, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ellen L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hanoi La Siesta Central. I am delighted that you had a lovely time here and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on the food, the Twilight Sky Bar and the spa service provided by our staff. Rest assured that I will share your feedback with the team who take great pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable stay. We look forward to continue to meet and exceed your expectations year after year and to welcome you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Hotel, exceeded my expectations in everything. Great location, good for both tourists and business travellers. Area full of all kinds of restaurants, mini marts, tourists, you can just walk around and feel the best of what Hanoi has to offer.
Stayed in executive room, a fairly good size, with all room amenities. Liked the personalized handwritten message left on the bed from hotel management, gives a very welcoming feeling. Bed/pillows super comfortable, nice clean bathroom with all amenities.
Best part of hotel is their excellent staff and how much effort they make to give a personal attention to every guest. Everyone knows you by name, right from check in till you check out. Breakfast staff will know that there is a car waiting for me outside and where am I going today.

Being a busiess traveller, I have stayed in several hotels in Hanoi and this is one of those which impressed me the most. Its better than regular business hotels if you don't care much for swimming pool.

Overall, a highly recommended property for everyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear kumarpanks,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Central hotel. I was really happy that we have met your expectations in all aspects. We could not agree more: It is always the team that makes the difference. They truly care for our guests and I know that all the team will be so pleased to read your review. It is motivating and gratifying. We all hope that you will join us once again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our 3rd La Siesta hotel after previously staying at Trendy & Classic. All 3 hotels were brilliant with great helpful, friendly staff & quality throughout and absolutely silent rooms. Very nice views over city and lake from restaurant and sky bar. Great breakfast served daily and the sky bar is a nice place to have a drink and watch the sunset. Only real difference between the hotels is location. We found Central to be the perfect compromise. Close to all of the action, but also close to the lake when you wanted somewhere a bit more peaceful, especially on weekend when some of the roads around the lake are closed. Also handy to the weekend night markets

Dear dags111,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. We are most grateful for your feedback, and for you mentioning that you had an excellent stay here. I am so pleased that you also found our hotel to be brilliant, our location to be convenient as well as the staff to be friendly and helpful. We try our very best to ensure that each of our guests receive exemplary service, and is welcomed with warm and genuine hospitality, in order to deliver an incomparable 5* experience. I appreciate you recognising our service and dedication in your review, which really does mean a great deal to us. I hope that we may have the chance to welcome you back in the future, so that we can exceed your expectations on your next stay with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

如果即將到河內旅遊,Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel是你的不二之選。我們一步入酒店,服務人員隨即送上水、毛巾和歡迎飲料,相當貼心。他們也送上附近的地圖,介紹附近的景點與當地美食,幫了我們一個大忙!房間與普遍河內酒店一樣較小,但是十分乾淨舒適,很滿意!酒店的Skybar可一覽湖邊的夜景。餐廳比河內的一般消費高,但食物水準之高與服務人員貼心的關懷令餐廳變得物超所值,絕對值得一試!離開酒店的時候,酒店還體貼地給折扣予我們預約的接送服務。
如果再有機會到河內旅遊,我應該會想再次入住。

Dear Lam Y,

I would like to express my gratitude for your marvelous feedback and kind words. It is wonderful to see you have enjoyed your time at the hotel and to know we have been able to contribute to a wonderful time in Hanoi for you. We always set our aims high and strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and to know we have achieved this fills me with great pride and joy. Thank you very much for leaving this wonderful review. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Hotel is amazing. Rooms: bed is very comfortable, clean and has all you could need.
Staff: great english, very helpful and friendly. Staff even took us to the chemist to assist with a minor things needed.
Other benefits: we booked our Halong bay trip via the Hotel. Staff were very helpful and secured us a good price. They stored our luggage while we were on cruise and had it waiting in our room upon return.
We exchanged money at reception which was fantastic.
Breakfast has all you could want (except for Vegimite for us Aussies) and is lovely.
Staff took note of my food allergy.
I could write more because we loved this hotel but more importantly the service is outstanding and we highly recommend.
Hint: if you have 2 suitcases book a King suite as it has more room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear MrsScott11,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review following from your stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Central. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed a perfect visit, and to read that you felt very well cared for. I am truly fortunate to have a wonderful team working with me at La Siesta Central, who are dedicated to caring for our guests, ensuring a warm, attentive, and highly professional service. We are always looking for opportunities to exceed our guests ‘expectations wherever we can, and so it is brilliant to read you describe your experience as amazing. It is fantastic to learn that you also found the room, Ha Long Bay trip and breakfast at Red Bean Central very much to your liking. We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for many more memories with us.