“Good accomodations in a twin bed room for the price.”

Hanoi Charming Hotel
Ranked #118 of 591 Hotels in Hanoi
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good accomodations in a twin bed room for the price.”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed several nights and found the accomodations in a twin bed room very good for the price. It was clean, not large, but not too small either for these types of backpacker hotels.Good location in the old town. Breakfast was OK - typical. The staff was very nice, spoke good English, and always tried to be helpful.Did the little things that make a stay more pleasant. We were on the 6th floor (there is an elevator), the only room at that level.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had a really nice time at Hanoi Charming Hotel. Within the 3 weeks I’ve travelled in Vietnam I think Charming Hotel had the most friendliest staff of my whole trip. I really enjoyed staying there and would recommend it to anyone who is going to Hanoi. The hotel was clean, spacious, good priced and had really great breakfast included. But the thing that made my stay was the wonderful service of the staff!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Charming Hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is on a smaller street that can be hard for taxis to find but it is centrally located. We were able to get to all the major strips and sights. We really enjoyed the breakfast that was included. They have a lot of choices and each meal is accompanied with fresh fruit, juice, and tea. Definitely worth the stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Paris, France
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Hanoi Charming Hotel is the perfect place to stay in Hanoi !!!
I have stayed there several times and am always happy to be back.
The staff is very welcoming and makes you feel like at home.
The rooms are very confortable, they even have computer. Breakfast is good.
The hotel is located in a small alley in the city centre. You can appreciate daily Vietnamese life and small markets and shops around the corner.
And the price is very reasonable !

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Klaipeda, Lithuania
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel from 31.05.2014 to 02.06.2014. From the first to the last minute, I has continuously been surrounded by the care of the staff - very friendly, good-natured and very caring people! The hotel itself is very cozy, the rooms have everything you need. To be honest, I already miss this tiny charming plaсe.
Capt. Igor Mironcev

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were looking around for budget accomodation in the Old Town and while this was just a few dollars above our usual budget (we are backpacking) it was totally worth it. The room was lovely and spotlessly clean and have everything we needed. The staff are all so lovely and helpful, especially Mina who we enjoyed chatting with.

The included breakfast is delicious and makes the room price excellent value. The wifi was also one of the best we have found in Asia and nice extra touches such as the shelf of books to swap made a nice addition.

We returned to Charming 3 times during our couple of weeks travel around north Vietnam and the staff were always so smiley and welcoming. This place provided a perfect haven for us to relax whilst being right in the middle of the bustling Old Town.

You could not do better in the area, especially for this price. This is the best hotel we have stayed in during 10 months traveling Asia

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed here from 24 -26 May 2014. The staff is very nice. They give us a surprise (as my request from email to give my girlfriend a birthday surprise). Awesome work! Even they didn't charge me for the cake and nice decoration (flower, baloon, etc). The room is very nice, clean, perfect! I definitely will recommend this hotel to my friends and colleague.

Thank you for your great service! will come back for sure!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple