“More than My Expectation”

Hanoi Charming Hotel
Ranked #110 of 585 Hotels in Hanoi
Korea
“More than My Expectation”
Reviewed 6 September 2009

Before I went to Hanoi, I was in countryside city called Bac Lieu. So, I had no idea about Hanoi. That's why I asked my Vietnamese friend to book a hotel in Hanoi. I had no choice but to depend on my Vietnamese friend. My friend said that the price of Charming hotel is reasonable. Actually, the price was quiet cheap. Therefore, I didn't expect anything about the hotel because of the cheap price. However, I realized that my thought was totally wrong when I entered the hotel. The hotel was so fantastic because rooms were very clean and comfortable like my house. And the staff was also kind. Hense, I could sleep as if I am in my room.

If I go to Hanoi again, I will go charming hotel again!

Travelers all over the world. Stay at Charming Hotel. I am sure that you will be satisfied with the hotel :)

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Prague
Reviewed 6 September 2009

Hotel has excellent location in old town.Rooms are clean and well furnished.Prices are low.Frendly staff and helpful.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends
Korea
Reviewed 3 September 2009

I first went to Hanoi, I stayed in a guest house because I didn't have enough money. As soon as I saw the room, however, I was really disappointed with my accommodation. So, I decided not to stay in a guest house next time. 4 weeks later, I visited Hanoi again. At that time, I stayed in Hanoi Chaming Hotel. Actually, one of my vietnamese friends recommended the Hotel and she said that Hanoi Chaming Hotel offers reasonable price and has many clean rooms. Like what she said, the Hotel was fantastic. In addition, staff were very friendly like my friends. Also, they introduced a fantastic massage shop. Therefore, I had no problem while I was in there. If my friends travel to Hanoi, I will recommend Hanoi Chaming Hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
uk
Reviewed 31 August 2009

The Hanoi Charming Hotel enjoys an excellent location right in the centre of the old quarter of Hanoi. The majority of attractions within walking distance from the hotel.

The rooms are cozy, very clean, well equipped and offer extremely good value for money.

All staff are extremely pleasant, well trained and do everything they can to ensure your stay is a comfortable one.

I cannot recommend the Hanoi Charming Hotel highly enough and I will be staying at this hotel again should I ever return to Hanoi.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
New Plymouth
Reviewed 28 August 2009

From the moment the door was opened with genuine smiles from the staff until the handshake from the manager when I left with his best wishes for my future travels ringing in my ears the stay at the Hanoi Charming Hotel was a truely pleasurable experience. We arrived at 8am in the morning after a 14 hour bus journey from Hue and were immediately organised a very reasonabled priced and tasty brealfast. All the team at Hanoi Charming were extremely attentative and showed refreshing initiative on our short stay (1 night) including providing a map of the area and pointing out sights of interest as well as offering to pop out and get some chocolate for my girlfriend when she had the craving late at night. The room and facilities were top notch. This was the best service and amenities I have experienced from a hotel in my travels through Vietnam. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Singapore
Reviewed 27 August 2009

Practical and convenient.
Modern rooms, very clean and comfortable.
Kind service and assistance.
Friendly staff, respectful.
(The only thing to improve is the breakfast ;-) )

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
ohio
Reviewed 26 August 2009

Service was good and the hotel was close to everything.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends
Charminghanoi, Hotel Manager at Hanoi Charming Hotel, responded to this review, 30 August 2009
Dear guest
Thank you for your kind review about my hotel .
hope to serve you next time when you come back to Hanoi.
We ask Tripadvisor to check if this review from the guest stayed in our hotel or not because the review is too short and we did not have that name guest in our book.