Hanoi Graceful Hotel
US$42
US$40
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$74
US$72
US$132
US$112
Agoda.com
US$73
US$67
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmr leehalong bayold quarteramazing hotelphoexecutive roomquiet streethot watertravel agentfree upgradereception deskamazing servicerooms are cleannight marketbuffet breakfastairport pickuphotel is located
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is perfect for any tourist or backpacker! The staff are beyond helpful, as they helped organise a cake for the two birthdays we had! They also allowed us to leave stuff there while we went to halong bay! I would strongly recommend the hotel, as the rooms are clean and staff are beyond kind and helpful. Breakfast is also great, as they will cook something for you if you don't eat anything off the buffet, i didn't even have to ask he just saw I wasn't eating and ask if I wanted something else! I am defiantly coming back to hanoi just to stay here :)

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Courx16
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to any one visiting hanoi and especially the old quarter!
The service is 5 star all the staff are extreamly welcoming and helpful and most speak fluent english.
The rooms are clean and well kept with a flat screen tv, mini bar, adequate bathroom, air con and wardrobe. The only down side to our room was there was no windows.
The buffet breakfast is great with many options to choose from. And the restaurant is competitively priced and delicious.
There is a tour desk so that you can book day or multi day tours which we found very convenient. Our agents name was lee, he qas very knowledgeable and honest on the different types of tours.
Thank you for having us if where every on Hanoi again we will be going back to Hanoi Gracful!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matt O
Trinh T, General Manager at Hanoi Graceful Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Matt O

Its wonderful to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel. So, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your visit.

I am very happy to know that you so enjoyed the stay with our service and accommodation. I do agree with you regarding our tour arrangement in lobby area. We will keep going regarding the tour service to provide our guests with Hanoi Gracefful Hotel so high quality satisfaction.

Thank you again and I hope that you will visit us again and I can guarantee you that your stay with us will be pleasant and memorable as always.

Kind regards,
Lee

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is my first time travel in Hanoi, , I was so worry about the accomodation and foods. However, I changed my mind when I stay at The Graceful Hotel. The staff was so friendly and very attentive. They accepted early check in at around 10.00 am, recommended best restaurant and good street foods area. Enjoy a exceptional service, nice comfortable room and very good breakfast. We definitely come back Hanoi Graceful Hotel next time.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Fallingstar_tk
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This hotel is in the heart of the old quarter close to everything, The staff and service are very helpful, the staff went out of there way to help us and also provided a very good booking service for sight seeing trips. Our rooms were large and comfortable and the food from their kitchen was inexpensive and very good quality.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerard N
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The staff are lovely and very helpful. The rooms are clean and well furnished. Great value for money. Walking distance to nearly everywhere yiu would want to go in hanoi. Will definitely come back if we ever come back to hanoi.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple