Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Booking.comUS$10
TravelocityUS$98
CheapTicketsUS$98
1,079 results
All reviews halong bay old quarter the hotel staff vietnam tour map transfer
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I was staying at rising dragon palace hotel last Xmas in 2011 and their manager on duty was very helpful and friendly. Anything and everything you ask, he is ready to help.
Their room is new, trendy and clean. Loves the glass panels but still private bathroom and toilet settings!
Their breakfast made upon order are very very delicious.
Only set back at that time was there were some renovation at their next door so loads of noise as early as 7am but guess what? Me and some friends are going to Hanoi again in feb 2013 and yes I choose to go back to them because of their great and prompt service!
The marketing executive anna, who was a great help informed us that the renovation next door are done now.
So yes, I would highly recommend rising dragon palace to anyone who's visiting Hanoi for the first time or for the many times.

Room tip: Deluxe rooms were perfect. Loves their bathroom interior.
Date of stay: December 2011
2  Thank nana_loves
Reviewed 26 October 2012

From the arranged taxi pick up to the return to the airport we had the best holiday experience. The staff were a credit to the management with their friendliness, consideration and unfailing desire to help their clients. Kieu Bich Diep looked after us by arranging all our tours including domestic flights, train berths, hotels within Vietnam all with great enthusiasm and care. We felt part of the family and were truly sad to leave.

Room tip: We had rooms at the back of the hotel - rooms ending in 4. Really quiet. No windows directly to outside in these - not a problem for us. All rooms have safe, computers and wifi.
1  Thank Swooze59
Reviewed 22 October 2012

This hotel is in a great part of Hanoi, most things are within walking distance or a short taxi ride. That's not the main reason that makes this hotel special, the staff go out their way to make you feel at home, Thu and Yen(hope I have the spelling correct) we're very helpfully and always asking to see if we needed anything arranged. Yen even went as far as offering us to shower even though we didn't have a room booked on our return from Halong Bay. She also came out of the hotel to see us of when we left, it is the small things that make the memories. Thank you for memories Thu and Yen.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I am an expat living in Saigon and have chosen to stay at this hotel in Hanoi 3 times now. I honestly could not fault it! For 42 dollars through Agoda it is awesome!! The beds were sooooo comfy, this is rare in Vietnam! The compact hotel is clean, provides a really good break fast, great wifi and it was peaceful and hassle free. The staff were so sweet and friendly and would do anything for you. Their English was great and knew how to look after their customer. I was looking forward to getting back from our trip up North to stay here again! This hotel is fantastic!

Room tip: I stayed in 602 and 708 and both were great
2  Thank Pia707
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Excellent hotel. The best value for money hotel I have ever stayed (and I have travelled widely). The counter staff were pretty, professional and very smart. The last one is the most important I suppose, they gave me very clever and sensible advise. The room was clean and spacious, and the breakfast was great. It is very conveniently located. I will recommend this hotel without any hesitation.

• Trip type: Travelled solo