Rising Dragon Palace Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,001 results
All reviewshalong bayhang ga streetold quarterthe hotel staffairport transfercity viewlaundry servicesuperior roomphoday tourvisiting hanoihoan kiem lakevietnamtourscruisemapusd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

It was a budget trip when we went to Hanoi, and so we didn't expect much from the hotel but it gave us more than value for our money. The rooms were clean and well-kept. They were orderly and the building is new. As a matter of fact, they just have a new floor to accommodate more visitors. What I like about budget hotels is the accessibility to the city and the heart of the country. It is very unpretentious, as the hotel is accessible to both fast food chains and the local Vietnam street food. I really love the Pho soup from the hotel, but I like the ones from the streets more. The hotel gives a view of the city life via the al fresco dining and patio from our room. It was comfortable with helpful staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Hotel was in good location with very helpful staff. They did have many tours on offer but well worth doing your research. We went with tour through hotel as suited our itinerary and tour was well run.
Only criticism is the bed we had was extremely firm. Rooms at the front can be noisy but you are in Hanoi.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The Rising Dragon Palace is a wonderful hotel, located in Hanoi, Vietnam. I really loved everything about this hotel! The rooms are beautiful, clean, and comfortable. The food is excellent, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. This boutique hotel is right in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter, being close to many tourist`s attractions. It`s also a very quiet place, making your sleep quality much better. I also really liked the modern and thoughtful decorations in this hotel. The only thing that kept this place from being perfect for me, was a swimming pool, a lack of it to be more precise. Overall, this hotel truly is amazing and I`m sure you will also enjoy it very much, if you decide to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Our impression of the Rising Dragon Palace was positive from the get-go. While communicating wiht Mr. Bie, we got a lot of useful information about where to go and what to do. He organised a couple of fun trips for us. When we reached this place, our experience only got better. The location was superb, food was very good and hotel service was brilliant. Overall, excellent!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nickol_Luthin
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Excellent quality of service of receiptionist -Nyan, who has been really resposible, my one day tour got cancelled on the visit of museum, however Nyan still being very responsible to make it happen finally at my end of the tour, which really impressed me and I believe she delivers high quality of service to me and being a very responsible receiptionist, good English so no worry on communication. Meanwhile, hotel has been clean, quite with good location at downtown of Hanoi that you can easily get to Hoan Kien lake, night market, taste all the local delicious foods in Vietnam. Price has been reasonable as well(I have spent USD23/night with such good quality of service that I am really satisfactory and impressed), book of the taxi to airport is easy as well.

A good place to stay when visiting Hanoi again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends