Rising Dragon Palace Hotel
US$50
US$62
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$74
US$370
US$281
  • Pool
1,003 results
All reviewshalong bayhang ga streetold quarterthe hotel staffairport transfercity viewlaundry servicesuperior roomphoday tourvisiting hanoihoan kiem lakevietnamtourscruisemapusd
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This hotel is situated handily for Old Quarter and tourism, but would also be a good choice for business travel.
It occupies two adjacent buildings so has a few more rooms that most Old Quarter hotels. It is spotlessly clean and tidy.
We took a family room but later changed to a suite. It was very spacious and well equipped, with a good king size bed. We could not believe the rate of only $65 all in via Agoda - that is excellent value for money.
Staff were extremely efficient and helpful

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Spent 3 nights stayed here and we were not disappointed. Our room was always kept clean and tidy during ourstay. Staffs gave us many useful information and smt to do around. Location was easy to find and lovely breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We were greeted in the best possible manor on arrival, and were upgraded to an family suite free of charge. The staff speaks english very good, and are extremely helpful. The location is on a quiet street, but still within walking distanse of the entire old quarter. The breakfast is very good, and the hotel also has a very nice rooftop restaurant with great food.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Where can I begin?
I cannot sing the praises of this wonderful hotel and its staff enough. From making the initial booking right through until the moment I reluctantly left I was shown gracious hospitality and top notch service. The manager, Judy Anh, wrote to me personally after making my booking to thank me for my patronage and throughout my one week stay, her and her staff were constantly helpful, professional and courteous. They added to my experience of Hanoi and it's people.
The quality of the room and its services far outweighed the price of the booking. The location is also wonderful - a 10 minutes walk to Hoan Kiem lake and minutes from the bustle of the old quarter.
I can't wait to return. The Rising Dragon Grand Hotel was my perfect home away from home and a lesson in what hotels should strive to be.
Thank you Judy and your fabulous staff!

Room Tip: Grab any of the rooms further back from the stair well (I was in 203) as these are very much isolated from the street noise that is inherent with Hanoi.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed four nights in total in this nice hotel. The staff of the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and clean but ours was pretty small. I don't know whether it was our position in the hotel but it was very noicy.

The beds were good! When we came back to the hotel we arrived very early (because of the early arrival of the nighttrain). They gave us a room in the early morning already which was so nice!

The breakfast was good. Different types of eggs and fresh fruit.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple