“Really Good! I like it” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baamboo Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Baamboo Hotel
Ranked #361 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
Ha Noi, Viet Nam
“Really Good! I like it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2010

Having booked their partner hotel nearby, we decided to change on the second day as my partner was ill with a flu bug and needed some TLC as well as peace and quiet for a few days. We change to Baamboo hotel, The hotel is in an excellent location, in a cul-de-sac off the traffic route, so no blaring horns and late night revellers, whilst the facilities are modern and clean. Importantly, the staff were all delightful and eager to help with every request. The manager, Mr Vinh, was especially helpful in resolving some problems we had with travel arrangements and, from our travels throughout Vietnam, gets our vote for the best customer service manager of our before hotel.We hope to return to Hanoi sometime in the future and will certainly stay in the Baamboo hotel again

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

nsw
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2010

We were shunted here after our hotel we had booked & paid for months before, decided to book our room to a tour group.
I was very very unhappy with the whole situation but after they tried to send us to another hotel of theirs we ended up at the Baamboo Hotel.
What a fabulous find this hotel is. The staff were so friendly & they treated us like we were royalty. They were always enquiring were we ok ? Did we need anything?
We only got to stay for one nite with them but when i come back i would book them 1st.
Clean rooms, great beds, Fantastic shower.
Only complaint was that we didnt get to stay long enough with them.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2010

I had three days in Baamboo Hanoi hotel, all excellent. All staff always very happy laugh, when I arrived at the hotel is completely new, restaurant with daily breakfast - buffet and I felt the friendly hospitality from them. Their bedrooms with full amenities and it's totally new, very comfortable feeling.
Moreover, from the hotel to Hoan Kiem Lake takes about 4 minutes, here is an experience you should walk to explore the old quarter and it's very special to all visitors.
I want to thanks the entire hotel staff, room service and they gave me.Would recommend it to family and friends traveling to Hanoi.
A quality 3 star hotel in the heart of Hanoi's Old Quarter.
I'll stay here if returned.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank jonsonbin
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2010

I was in Northern Vietnam for sixteen days, just before the Tet Holiday. The majority of the trip was to be spent on a motorcycle jumping from hotel to hotel along the way. I had only booked a few days at the beginning, and end of my trip. The rest of my stays weren't planned. A see where the wind takes me kind of trip. Luckily the wind blew me into the Baamboo Hotel!
The rooms were a good size, and very comfortable. It's on the main of Businesss road,but not noise and so nice view. With my windows closed I couldn't hear a thing.When you stay you can go to corner to try some glass of beer, cheap and fun.
Where the hotel excels is it's customer service. Nothing but smiles and quick action. At one point I thought my trip had unraveled, because the company I was going to rent my bike from stated that they no longer had any available. I was crushed. Without skipping a beat, the hotel supervisor jumped into action. An hour latter they found an individual in the city that had a bike they were willing to rent me. At half the price!
I was treated like royalty every time I stepped through the front door. I look forward to visiting my new friends at the Baamboo Hotel again. I miss them already.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled solo
Brisbane
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2010

We stayed in early April 2010, the final stop on our 4 week trip with our 2 young boys (6 and 4 yrs). We moved to the Baamboo after visiting and seeing the cleanliness of the hotel, experiencing the great service and seeing the modern rooms, sooo much better than our first hotel for almost the same price. For a family of 4 the room was small, but for $35, we were happy and the kids could easily share. Cable TV in the room, with kids channels, free wi-fi were added bonuses. Breakfast was included with a lot of choice and always excellent. The staff were great with the kids, nicjnaming them Tom and Jerry, and going the extra mile to make our stay an enjoyable one. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2010

Compared to all the hotels we stayed at during our month long visit to Vietnam, Baamboo was definitely one of the best. It's incredibly inexpensive and the rooms are clean, modern and beautifully furnished, with working AC and extremely comfortable bedding. And unlike many hotels in Vietnam, the rooms have enclosed showers (so you don't have to shower next to the toilet, and the bathroom floor isn't soaking wet the entire night).
The staff at the hotel are extremely courteous and helpful, and speak English very well. They helped us plan several trips around the country and were able to satisfy all of our inquiries.
The hotel is within walking distance from Hoan Kiem Lake and the best shopping and food you'll find in Hanoi.
We had an excellent stay at Baamboo hotel and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quality hotel at a reasonable price.

• Stayed April 2010
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2010

Ideally situated in the old quarter,this new hotel (open January 2010) offers spacious rooms, with cable TV,mini-bar fridge,shower and bath and importantly is quiet at night.
The Baamboo has tastefully furnished rooms with a pleasant breakfast area on the ground floor.
With friendly and helpful manager and staff there is 24 hour reception with good English spoken.
I recommend the Baamboo as good value for money and the perfect base for your stay in Hanoi or Vietnam.Excursions,trips to Halong Bay etc. and flights can be booked here at very competitive prices.
I will certainly stay at the Baamboo on my next holiday in Hanoi and Vietnam