“Comfort Zone”

Ranked #454 of 592 Hotels in Hanoi
Brisbane, Australia
“Comfort Zone”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stayed here last week for a conference. Very comfortable,staff courteous,breakfast adequate. Room was much better than expected and had a great view of West Lake. I felt very much at home. Nice and quiet. Wonderful local eating places. Barbers galore and had a nice haircut. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Đức T, Director of Sales at Maidza Hotel, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear xxdfarre,

Thank you for the Tripadvisor comment, with reference to the Maidza hotel.

I am very happy to hear that you found our staff, room and breakfast was on your sastification. I shared your comment to our team and I sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

I really hope to have chance again to serve you at Maidza hotel!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Manama
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed in Hotel Mai Dza in Hanoi (Vietnam) 9-13th July, 2013. I can recommend for all visitors the rooms with West Lake view. I have amazing experiences about the people of Vietnam, as same as the Hotel Mai Dza: very kind and always helpful staffs, clean and new rooms, excellent location, economic price level. Thank you for the Mai Dza Hotel, next time if I am in Hanoi, I again will choose them !

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
NamKhanh1, Director of Sales at Maidza Hotel, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Dear Mr. Giorgio,

Thank you so much for choosing Maidza Hanoi hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed the wonderful of West lake due to our great location, as well as the room and our caring staff. I will share your feedback to the team to recognize their efforts.

We hope to have opportunities to serving you again in the not so far future.

With kind regards,
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Stayed at Maidza Hotel for 2 nights in May 2013 with friends. The toilets and the rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. Some of the rooms facing the lake offered a very good view. There was a good choice of food for breakfast. There was problem with electricity supply in the morning that our group was scheduled to check out. Fortunately, the hotel managed to fix the problem so that we could move the luggage downstairs using the lift. Seemed that the electricity supply in that area was not very reliable.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Duc T, Director of Sales at Maidza Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2013
Dear Peperoni,

Thank you very much for your Tripadvisor comment!

I am delighted to read you have enjoyed your stay and you were able to enjoy all facilities of our hotel as well as our guest room, view from room, breakfast and service of our team.

For the electricity supply, It is dry season in Vietnam now, so the electricity is sometimes power outages. We did tried the best to make your check out schedule in the fast and easy way.

Peperoni, I do thank you you again and look forward to welcoming you again soonest to Hanoi.

With kind regards,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Hotel rooms has beautiful view to West Lake. I love it! Staff are friendly and helpful. They also care about your travel here and there in Hanoi and willing to offer extra services.
Food for breafast are not very various but the staff take good care about your meal.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank NhuKhanhTran
Duc T, Director of Sales at Maidza Hotel, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Chao chi Nhu Khanh,
Dear Ms. NhuKhanh,

What a wonderful experiences you had at the Maidza Hanoi hotel! Thank you for sharing this on Tripadvisor.

We are indeed located in the heart of West lake that many guest considered it as as jewel of Hanoi. It is a pleasure to read how much you have enjoyed you stay as well as our staff service.

I will pass on your kind words to my team as an encouragement to keep on providing such high level of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

San Jose, California
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Stayed here for only 2 nights but had a fantastic stay!! Contacted the hotel prior to our arrival and the receptionist advised us on the most cost effective method to get to the hotel! That itself was a good indication of the hotel!!

Arrived here to be welcomed by the staff and greeted with orange juice, which was much needed after a long ride from the airport! Staff showed us to our rooms which were spacious clean and very modern in design. Complimentary water, fruit and tea and coffee were provided which was a nice touch!

The hotel is located on a busy street in the busy District and the constant sound of traffic got to me after a while but the hotel itself was really lovely. We paid a bit extra and booked Deluxe lake view and they were really luxurious and beautiful without any noise as the room that faces the street. The bed was comfortable, the shower was warm enough and the breakfast was amazingly delicious. Besides, the drinks in the mini-bar are free and replenished daily. The décor at the hotel is plush and luxurious.

Staffs were very friendly and helpful with directions and recommending locations to eat and places to have coffee and relax. The staff even took initiative to provide me with a list of their recommended places to eat. Especially, upon request, this hotel arranged a friendly tour guide for helping me to travel around Hanoi city. So amazing that this service is free for all foreigner visitors. This hotel has definitely left a great impression on me and will highly recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Duc T, Director of Sales at Maidza Hotel, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
Dear EllenCallis,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Maidza hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy all facilities the hotel has to offer like our service when you arrived, our guest room, location, breakfast and service of our team.

"... this hotel arranged a friendly tour guide for helping me to travel around Hanoi city. So amazing that this service is free for all foreigner visitors". It is our new promotion in this summer and I happy to hear that you had a great experience with our one.

Ms. EllenCallis, once again, thank you so much for choosing us and I am looking forward to making any future visit you wish to Hanoi again to remember.
Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We stayed in the Maidza hotel for a few nights when we had just arrived in Vietnam and we liked it so much we stayed there again when were about to leave. The staff are very friendly and Duc is very knowledgable about things to do around Hanoi and can arrange trips and tours for you. Breakfats every morning was fantastic with a wide variety of fruits and other foods. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Dear Rose,

It was a pleasure welcoming you at Maidza Hanoi hotel. I thank you for your feedback and special mention of our excellent staff service and the breakfast as well.

I also delighted that you and your family enjoyed the hotel and thank you for sharing your experience to other Tripadvisor surfers.

Give my best regards to your family!
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

The view of the surroundings from our 8th floor hotel room was fantastic.
We could see the whole of the lake from the balcony.
The rooms were clean, staff were polite and were very accommodating.
We were getting anxious as to when our bus to Halong Bay was going to arrive, and the staff were assisting us to contact our tour operator to check their arrival times. Very happy with our short stay there.

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank unREMb
Duc T, Director of Sales at Maidza Hotel, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
Dear Mr. unREMB,

I am really glad to hear that all Maidza Hanoi staff members have enchanted you during your last stay. Sastisfying our guests is a genuine pleasure for us.

We look foward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,