“Cosy and Personnel”
Review of Lucky 2 Hotel

Lucky 2 Hotel
Ranked #111 of 637 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I spend nearly a week in Lucky 2 Hotel in Ha Noi and I did appreciate it a lot.
The room was very clean and confortable (good bed!).
The staff at the reception and all the other helpers were very, very kind and helpfull with me the whole time.
In short I found the price / service relation very good and that why I strongly recomend it ...

Room Tip: I was at the top bed room. You still can feel the booming Ha Noi outside, but its realy quiete in...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Our room at the Lucky 2 Hotel was very reasonably priced, clean and spacious with hot water, good shower, balcony, refrigerator, great location, and wifi service The breakfasts, included with the room, were quite satisfying, especially my required morning coffee.
The staff are friendly, smiley, and extremely helpful and speak English. They advised us and looked after us to make sure we were comfortable and our visit to Hanoi was safe. We were pleased and relieved to return to the hotel after touring Vietnam and before heading home. We knew we were in good hands and it felt like returning home. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We made a trip around Vietnam. We started in Hanoi and finished in Hanoi, and we never doubted to go back to Lucky 2 when we returned. The hotel is situated close to the center, just a few minutes walk, and to Lake Kiem. The room was big and very comfortable with two big beds. The bathroom was spacious and very clean. The staff spoke very good English and was very helpful. You could have almost everything for breakfast. We really can recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Barbro A
Reviewed 28 April 2014

It was 3rd day in Vietnam when we appeared in Hanoi. Weather was so so.. as for Hanoi, you know. So it was cloudy, a little bit rainy. For sure it was not a weather for doing the sight seeing. We took the bus from the airport to the city centre. After an hour of our trip we finnaly came to the Hanoi's old town.
There was nothing else to than searching for some good place to stay.
We were asking about the price, looking at the room standard.. and I have to be honest, Lucky Star II was the best relation price to standard level, and I have to add I am not a couch surfer.

So now the question. Why it was not the time I will miss from Hanoi? In the evening I have eaten something bad. The food was so bad that after two days spent in the hotel (by the way all the stuff was really friendly and solicitous) I had to go to the hospital. Everything went ok at the end but..
Only thanks to the hotel stuff this stay was not a dissaster. :)

PS.
sorry for my English, but I hope you get it :)

Room Tip: the one on the last floor with the view at the old town
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Great location in hanoi. Restaurants and shops right outside the front door. Friendly and helpful staff. English speaking. Free breakfast. I returned three times during my stay in Vietnam. They had wifi and laundry service. In my experience, the people can make or break a place. All the staff in the lucky hotels were pleasant, funny, charming, enthusiastic and helpful. They made for a very inviting trip. Also, the beds in Vietnam tend to be very firm, lucky hotel included.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank lilshannons
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed four nights in this hotel. It was a business trip. Booked by our agent from HCMC (Saigon). The room is spacious, clean, with WI-FI. I recommend the rooms with window. The staff is very welcoming and gives you honest valuable advices, also on restaurants. Really great. At breakfast there is crusty baguette, fruit etc. The hotel is very well located in the centre, near the lake, surrounded by souvenir shops and restaurants. It is suitable for a business trip and for tourism. I will book again this hotel.

Room Tip: Room with window
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrechulo
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have travel a lot to Hanoi for business purpose and I always stay at this comfortable hotel. With friendly staff and cheerful of owner, clean and sufficient facilities...makes me enjoy my trip. The strategic location make any guess satisfy to reach food, shopping areas, bank, supermarket and even enjoy nice view of Hoan Kiem Lake nearby to this hotel. I also always recommend to my colleagues once they have business trip to Hanoi as well as for leisure.

Room Tip: Rooms which facing to the road with wider room...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business