“👍”

Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel
Ranked #65 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay! Clean and comfortable. Staff are the most friendly and helpful I've ever met :) they're great for recommendations and just want to help. Got a free upgrade to a private room as the dorm was full which was lovely after living the backpacker lifestyle for over a month!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Emma H
Rendezvous99, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Hi Emma,

Wow! Thank you very much for this stunning review of Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel! I am delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay and that you particularly enjoyed the Rendezvous service, and recognize our efforts. We hope to welcome you back for another fantastic stay at Rendezvous Hospitality in the near future!

Best Regards

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here at the beginning and end of our trip and we had nothing but good experiences. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Given the price it's great value and worth every penny. Always nice having a free hot breakfast and wifi included in the price.

Given the price and location it definitely deserves full marks.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Aindriu

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for your taking time to review for Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel on Tripadvisor even though you have just arrived home and had to work.

Remebering the last night you were staying here, after came back from the trip in the South, we saw you again, your smile and your wife's smile. How was we happy because you chose our hotel on the first and the last time when you came to Vietnam.

We are very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Rendezvous Hospitality. Thank you once more for this great review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hanoi soon!
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This is an intimate little hotel with a lot of heart ♥. The rooms I stayed in were spacious, modern and clean, with very comfy beds and stylish bathrooms. Both rooms had new Acs and flatscreen TVs, mini bar, hairdryer and excellent Wifi reception. I was very impressed, especially considering the low rates.

But ultimately it was the friendly and helpful staff that urged me to write this review. I've stayed in many different establishments all over Asia, and have yet to come across a group of staff members as eager to please and always happy to see you.

Nhung Pham replied to every one of my many emails asking about Hanoi, Halong Bay and Sapa, and was intuitively spot on with every price or bit of information I needed. What a pleasant experience!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JBriedenhann

Hi Jan,

Thank you so much for your taking time to review for Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel for your recent staying. When we read your details and exact review, was so happy.

How could we accept that we had to say good bye with you from this morning. We're gonna missing you so much, your smile, your story. We want to see you once more time to kidding and smiling with you. We had the funny time.

We hope you will have the great time in Hue, Hoi An and the South of Vietnam, meet a lot of people, funny and warm like us, keep the wonderful memories about Vietnam as the reason to come back here again as you promised.

Loads of love from Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Sapa, Rendezvous and me.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My 5 day stay at Rendezvous hotel has been nothing short of awesome. Very clean, tidy and comfortable rooms and communal spaces. The dorm rooms even have individual king-single beds rather than bunks.

The staff are what really make it worth it though. Arriving a bit bewildered in the chaotic Hanoi, they were super friendly and welcoming, and more than happy to provide advice. As soon as I got in I had a staff member sit down with me and go over a map of the city and reccomendations, and were eager to tell me about tours to Ha Long Bay etc (sometimes a little too eager, but in a very genuine way). All the staff even remembered my name when I came back for a second time. Highlight service was probably handing in 2kg of washing at 9pm and having it back by 7am the next morning, in time for my Ha Long Bay tour.

Was also easy to meet people here, our whole dorm room knew each other within a day or two.

My only reccomendation to the owners is a bigger sign on the street! I don't know how many times I walked past the front door because then sign is obscured by wires.

But overall a great stay!

Room Tip: 6 bed dorm was very nice with king single beds and a nice bathroom
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank doadeans

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for reviewing Rendezvous Hotel. I am pleased that you had such a fantastic time.
Please do let us know when your plans bring you back to . I would be delighted to personally assist with the details of your stay to ensure another wonderful experience at Rendezvous Hospitality.

All of our staff here really misses you, the handsome guy always smile and talk with us.
About the bigger sign on the street. Thank you so much for your idea, we are doing the electrical big brand on the street to replace the old one.

Hope when you come back here again you will see our new face ^^
Best Regards

Reviewed 22 July 2014

WOW I can't say enough about this place. It was the most welcoming, friendly and accommodating place that we stayed in throughout the whole of Vietnam. Every single little detail was perfect of our stay there. From picking us up from the airport, organising trips to Halong Bay and Sapa that were perfect, allowing us to have showers and unpack in a room for a few hours between trips and most of all the super friendly and helpful staff. We loved our time in Hanoi and the main reason was due to the advice we got from the hotel staff on where to go and what to do.
Everything was so easy and the breakfast was great…..we seriously didn't want to leave….ever.
If I ever return to Hanoi then I would definitely stay here again and will be advising any friends to stay here as well. I have travelled extensively throughout my life and stayed in so many different places, this was such a great experience….highly recommended…Enjoy

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to be great to me
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Jane,

This is Nhung from Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel, read your review and was so happy.
I am very pleased to hear all the wonderful things you had to say about our hotel and I am delighted that you had a fantastic time with your friends Kat, Bel and with us also. It’s great that you especially enjoyed the Rendezzvous service. Remembering the date you left, looked your smile but just wanted to cry, so sad.
Thank you for your lovely comments and recommendation, we look forward to welcome you back ‘home’ for another fantastic stay.

All of love from your home far away.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The staff here were so friendly and helpful which was good because me and my boyfriend had just arrived in Vietnam and it was very daunting. We were given a free map of the area along with advice on where was best to go for food, drinks etc.
The breakfast was nice and they did English breakfast tea, fabulous! The room was clean and spacious with great air con. Downside to the room was the window leaked a little bit when there was heavy rain but it was easily wiped up. Nothing is too much for the staff here, you can ask them anything and they will be happy to help!

• Stayed: June 2014
Rendezvous99, Front Office Manager at Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Hi there,

Thank you for the great review for Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the homelike atmosphere along the Rendezvous hospitality.

Please do let us know when your plans bring you back to Hanoi. I would be delighted to assist with the details of your stay to ensure another wonderful experience in Vietnam again.

Please take good care and have happy future travels.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The people who work here are amazing. They are so nice. When I checked in early, they were working on the electricity so there was no A/C. They told me to leave my bags and come back in an hour. While I was checking in, two of the young ladies were fanning me haha. The room was palatial compared to other hostels in the price point. The room had AC, TVs, huge lockers, clean bathrooms and a working elevator. The food here was sooooo good too. The free breakfasts were huge and delicious. Omelettes, eggs, bacon, sausage. The ladies suggested a restaurant down the street and it ended up being the best bun I had in Vietnam. Strong wifi and clean place. I couldn't believe the value for the price. They were always holding doors open for me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for your taking time to review for Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel.

Look in your picture and miss you so much, remember the morning when you came early and said you was mistake when making the reservation, you came 1 day earlier as your reservation. We're welcome you by the big smile and told with you in Vietnamese, you look like Vietnamese man. As you said your mommy is Vietnamese, your grandmother is Chinese but you just speak American English and some Chinese. We hope next time when you come back here, we can chat in Vietnamese ^^

I am so happy to know you did enjoy your time staying here, enjoy our facilities, hospitality and our service as breakfast menu, Vietnamese coffee/tea.

Please take good care and work well.
Then come back here as you promised.
Best Regards,