“Nice staff, great location and hotel”

Hanoi Impressive Hotel
Ranked #45 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
Paris
“Nice staff, great location and hotel”
Reviewed 17 April 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at Impressive Hotel. Very good location, few minutes to the Hoan Kiem Lake, convenient to access historical sites. The staff were very friendly and helpful, our room was very clean, spacious and comfortable.

All in all, we have a wonderful stay, we would recommend to our friend or anyone looking for a hotel in Hanoi.

Thanks Impressive Hotel and staff.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Vigo
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We had a wonderfull stay in the Impressive Hotel, we spend three nights there and they arrange for us (my unty, my mother and me) the journey to Halong Bay, and the one to Sapa. All the staff is really very nice and make you feel really like home.
It is really well situated and any service you need or required, they will offered you.
Thank you very much for everything. SI,SI,Si.....

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
Newcastle
Reviewed 3 April 2010

Stayed here in early March 2010. The staff were always friendly and willing to help you at any time. I recommend you arrange for the hotel to pick you up at the airport ($15 USD) to avoid any dramas with dodgy cab drivers.The rooms were nice and clean, had air conditioning, computer, mini bar, etc. (Ask for a room overlooking Au Trieu Street side). Breakfast is simple but very nice. The fresh bread rolls are the best in Vietnam. The location is perfect, in a nice and quiet street but only a short walk away from all the hussle and bussle of Hanoi and the lake. It is close to bars, restaurants, cafes, and shopping areas. Michael (the manager) is great for advice. For the best Vietnamese cuisine I highly recommend you dine at Quan an Ngon restaurant (ask staff for directions). The junk boat tours to Halong Bay through the hotel are fantastic. I recommend the 2 night tour including Cat Ba Island. I will definitely be staying at the Impressive Hotel when I return to Hanoi. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Tyneside
Reviewed 2 April 2010

This hotel lives up to its name. The staff are very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The reception is bright and attractive; the rooms are clean and comfortable. It is good value; we could not fault it in any way.
Although in the heart of the old quarter, the location is quiet, near the cathedral and within easy walking distance of Hoan Kiem lake. There are a number of restaurants and cafes near by.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Beijing
Reviewed 20 March 2010

During our trek through Southeast Asia, my girlfriend and I stayed at Impressive Hotel while in Hanoi. We were met with smiles from the staff who all seemed very willing to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The accommodations were great. A big bed in a charming room, and a small balcony that had a beautiful view of the old church. The staff helped us organize a tour to Halong Bay, which was amazing. They also gave us a lot of good ideas about places to go to in Hanoi. Impressive Hotel even sent some postcards out for me. The amount of money I left to have them sent was insufficient, but they still sent them out for me - incredible customer service.

Impressive Hotel was our favorite hotel throughout our travels. If I return to Hanoi I will definitely stay at Impressive Hotel. I highly recommend it to any couple staying in Hanoi.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Holbak
Reviewed 12 March 2010

This newly opened hotel, right in the centre of Hanoi and close to the Kiem Lake, offers exquisitely furnished rooms with your own computer. We believe this is one of the only hotels in Vietnam to offer such an excellent opportunity of computers in your rooms. The staff is very friendly and speak both excellent French and English. Especially Ms. Thuy at the reception helped us find great vegetarian food, buy mobile phones, tour Halong Bay and get opera tickets. Our 15 days in this hotel were memorable.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 5 March 2010

I arrived in Hanoi late in the evening and was pleasantly surprised by both the friendliness of the staff, location and quality of the hotel. I expected a lot less after coming from Cambodia. It seemed that all my wants/needs were met while I was staying at the hotel. I had all my laundry done, directions, recommendations, and they also stored a portion of my luggage while I left Hanoi for a trip to Ha Long Bay. The best part about the hotel was my room. I was very happy to find an impeccable bathroom with nice towels, a computer with internet, and a flat screen TV.
I will definitely stay here again when I return to Hanoi and highly recommend it for anyone visiting the city!!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business