“A night to remembered”
Review of Art Hotel

Art Hotel
Ranked #60 of 437 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I was staying for a night and previously stayed at the sister's hotel, Art Trendy Hotel before going to Halong Bay.Once reached there,As I am not feeling well,they recommended a private hospital nearby and assist me all the way.It's a truly a nice gesture for all the staffs.They will keep checking on me if I am ok. That's what amazed me! Not only the service is great,the staff are helpful and will do their best in everyway possible.Thanks Art Hotel.I appreciate the kindness and wull not forget.Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Quiet room
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Iszraei

Reviewed 28 March 2013

i stayed here for 2 nights mar 22nd to mar 23 and really enjoyed my stay. they upgraded me to a superior room from the one i was staying in without any extra charge. the staff were so warm, happy and friendly and were always smiling. the rooms are also very comfortable with all the facilities of a boutique hotel

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank scaramanga007
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I booked this hotel.. I was 3 hrs late.. And the hotel still picked me up.. This property is awesome.. The staff knew my name.. Great property . Best stay in Hanoi!! Awesome hotel.. Awesome breakfast. Thank you.. Great showe.. Bed was great... I wish though u could have a gym.. Staff is awesome.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank mtymouse
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

This was our first hotel in Vietnam and it was fine. Well situated in the old town and we were able to wander everywhere. Room was small and clean and bathroom also small but adequate. Staff very helpful and exceptionally friendly

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 9 March 2013

We had booked at Art Hotel Hanoi through an agency by email. You could probably guess our surprise when we arrived at the hotel and found everything was upside down and a small sign at the door announced " hotel under renovation", with a phone number to call! There was a worker there who re-directed us to Art Trendy Hotel, same company. Art trendy had booked a room for us but the least they could have done is avoid all this confusion and tell us well ahead of time that they will be replacing the Art Hotel. After all, one does not decide to renovate suddenly. To end a good note, Art Trendy is an excellent hotel, check my review!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 1001night
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Delightful young staff who were all desperate to help and ensure you had the best possible experience. We had emailed and the hotel arranged for a taxi to meet us at the airport, well worth the money as arriving in Hanoi is a real culture shock. Within an hour of arrival the staff had popped out to buy me a Vietnam Sim, gone to the water puppet Theatre to book us tickets, none available so asked us again and gone back to get some for a different day - amazing! we struggled with ATM's so one of the girls walked up the road with us to help. Recommend using Citibank ATM as can get 9 million Dong, others often only allow about 2 million which doesn't last long. Take some dollars too as useful. Position in the heart of the Old Quarter was really great fun, highly recommended. Just ask for quiet room in hotel, at the back, and you will be fine.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room at back of hotel, away from motorbikes on the street.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2013

The staff at this hotel are so friendly. They knew the name of every guest who stayed there and greeted us by name every time we came and went. They speak very good English! The hotel was very clean and spotless. We had one of the best nights sleep when we stayed here.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple