“Great location. Lovely room” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Conifer Boutique Hotel

Conifer Boutique Hotel
Ranked #110 of 577 Hotels in Hanoi
Melbourne, Australia
“Great location. Lovely room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We really enjoyed the hotel. Great location just behind the Metropole. When I looked out of the little verandah I felt like we were in Paris.
The room was very nice and we came and went at all hours without a problem.laundry was efficient and when my pants were too far gone they kept apologising! The staff were very friendly and were happy to store our luggage while we went to halong. The only time we ate I had great BLT's
Breakfast is ok. I had the Pho a couple of times. Not great but ? There are so many other places to eat on the street.
Enjoyed and would stay again

Room Tip: We were lucky to have suites on both visits. Just lovely rooms and loved the balcony
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank VirginiaRoss

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I spent 3 days in this hotel, the day i checked out i left my luggage at the reception for few minutes.

I realized in the evening when i got home that my sunglasses were missing.

I sent them an e mail and i got back an answer that no one took anything.

Be careful if you decide to go there!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Homwr
Coniferhotel_GM, General Manager at Conifer Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Mr Homwr.

I'm very sad to hear that. 0n that day we received your information by email. Us teams (IT manager, HSK Manager, Duty Manager) together checked in Camera Systeam. Your luggages was at Lobby untill you took out.
Anyway i'm would like to apologize for your inconvenience and hope you can forgive and check your bag or suitcase again.
Wish you a good health and hope to serve you next time in Hanoi.

Best Regards.
General Manager.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel for two nights, before and after our halong bay cruise and have to say we thoroughly enjoyed it! Our second time back the front counter upgraded us to a delux room which was unexpected but appreciated. The rooms are cozy but we didn't spend much time in them so it was perfect for us. The hospitality of the staff is what we liked the most. We had an early flight out which meant we would miss the breakfast run and the front counter gave us a packed breakfast for the ride to the airport. The location was great too, not in the hustle and bustle but close enough for a short walk to and from. Would recommend for anyone on a budget! Value you for money

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Karley011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for the great review in regards to your recent visit to our Conifer Boutique Hotel! Appreciate all of your comments as well as your believe in what our team provides day in and day out! We have all worked to insure we provide a gracious and genuine level of service!

I appreciate very much your recommending us to your friends and colleagues and we will look forward to you next visit!

Best Regards,

General Manager.
Boston, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had a great time at this hotel. Great location, great price, great breakfast, and really wonderful service. I was amazed at how much they cared about customers. When I had a problem with mosquitos in the room, they got me the repellant that saved me for the night. Staff treated me extremely well and one of them even remembered my name and would come ask me if everything was ok. Everyone was extremely kind and generous and I had a great internet connection as well, much better than the other hotel where I had a conference at. I would definitely come back if I am going to Hanoi and I recommend to anyone wishing a pleasant stay in Hanoi.

1 Thank E M
Coniferhotel_GM, General Manager at Conifer Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 3 July 2014

Best Regards,
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed there from June 22 to June 28 for $55 a night. The price included an all you can eat breakfast that had many choices of food and fresh fruits of all sort. The service was very courteous. I even ate there for 3 of the 5 nights I was in Hanoi because the dinner menu was quick nice and relatively inexpensive compared to eating at another comparable restaurant. I would definitely stay there again, especially if I could get such a discount.

Room Tip: I didn't look for a fitness centre and I don't think there was a pool. There wasn't much...
2 Thank David C
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments and for choosing Conifer Boutique Hotel on your recent trip to Hanoi.
It was our pleasure to welcoming you and we are glad to see that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are also glad to see that you enjoyed our rooms, service and breakfast.

Thank you once again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to Conifer Boutique Hotel on your next trip to Hanoi.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I would like to recommend this hotel for best services with very reasonable price and best location...Staffs are highly cooperative....I would like to stay even next time...I am very happy during my stay...thanks...

1 Thank S K S
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments! I was glad to hear that you had a good stay with us during your recent trip to Hanoi and that you enjoyed our location, service and food.

I have passed along your comments to our management to congratulate the staff on their hard work and to encourage them to continue to improve our standards.

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back to Conifer Boutique Hotel on your next trip to Hanoi!

Best Regards.

Perth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Very friendly helpful small hotel. Good location, fair price, clean rooms with all necessary facilities. Breakfast buffet surprisingly good.
Upgrade to room with balcony was welcome.
We would definitely stay again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kitesurferPerth
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments! I was glad to hear that you had a good stay with us at Conifer Boutique Hotel during your recent trip to Hanoi and that you enjoyed our location decor and services.

Thanks again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back to Conifer Boutique Hotel on your next trip to Hanoi!

Phi Viet Hung (Mr.)