We stayed here over the Xmas period and found the hotel a great choice for the following reasons:-
* Great 5-star service mainly because of the Hotel Manager, Mr Nguyen Hoang Thanh who gave us great tips for restaurants, travellers' advice (such as friendly reminders to keep safe and not get scammed by taxi drivers) and welcomed us with stellar customer service and professionalism! When we were caught out on Xmas Eve with a less than co-operative driver who wanted to abandon us halfway during our ride back, Mr Nguyen spoke with the driver and we made it safely back to our hotel, trouble-free. When we got back, Mr Nguyen was waiting for us with some wine. He really makes our stay very comfortable and he's the man you look out for if you need any help or recommendations.
* excellent location right in the old quarter, good walking distance to many local shops
* fuss-free room, clean, really nice hot running water, even a jacuzzi!
* perfect English spoken by all staff
* extra pillows, they loaned adapters
All in all, I think this is a good choice for the money and staff really goes. The extra mile!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Old Quarter Hanoi, where is the heart of the city, Hanoi Legacy Hoan Kiem Hotel is unforgettable for people who have ever stayed in the hotel. Just few minutes walking from the hotel, visitors can visit the Sword Lake, Tortoise Tower, The Huc Bridge, and Ngoc Son Temple which are the most beautiful sightseeings of Hanoi. Visitors may have a walking to enjoy special traditional local food such as: Pho, banh cuon, bun cha…. Visitors are also convenient to go to banks, post office, and trade center of Hanoi where are only steps from hotel.Hanoi Legacy Hoan Kiem hotel is an international 3 stars standard, with 40 high quality rooms. The rooms are designed with original and luxury style, harmonious decoration. Tourists will feel very warm and comfortable when they are staying here. Equipped facilities, modern, including: air-conditioners , computers with high-speed Internet access (wifi), Satellite TV, TV LCD 32 ", tea and coffee making equipment, fridge, hot tubs Jacuzzi and standing shower, etc....Staffs in the hotel all have well-trained methodically, with professional and enthusiastic manner. When resting in Hanoi Legacy Hoan Kiem Hotel, guest will feel "A luxury space in the center of Old Quarter streets." The visitors will also have the satisfaction to work and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hanoi Legacy Hotel Hoan Kiem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a And Em Hotel Hanoi