See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2010

The service was friendly and warm from start to finish. The reception staff really went out of their way to help at all times without intruding on our privacy.

The room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The bathroom had plenty of hot water and a good shower. The only down side was that there was some noise from the road below. Difficult to avoid in the busy old quarter I'd imagine.

Breakfast is served on the relaxing and freshly decorated roof terrace. You get a good view of the city and a nice breeze. The breakfast was limited however with the Vietnamese options looking more appealing.

A lovely experience which we would gladly recommend to friends.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
JenniferPham, Director of Sales at The Time Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your time to post your comments on Trip Advisor following your stay at the The Time Hotel. We truly appreciate your kind feedback and we hope to welcome you again at our hotel.

Ms Jennifer Pham

Reviewed 7 October 2010

If you are looking for a medium price hotel, very well located and in a friendly environment this hotel is your answer. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, they go beyond their duties to make sure you are having a comfortable stay. Rooms are spacious and nicely decorated, beds are very comfortable and bathrooms are modern and well equipped. Breakfast buffet was ok but could be improved, but that was a minor glitch.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
JenniferPham, Director of Sales at The Time Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2010

Hi,

Thank you so much for your good comments on our hotel services. We are very happy to learn that you had a good time in our hotel.

We hope to welcome you soon in The Time Hotel!

Ms Jennifer Pham.

Reviewed 25 September 2010

I have a great stay at this Hotel ( The Time Hotel ) on 12/9/2010 till 15/9/2010 .

We a group of total 6 of us from Singapore , Malaysia and Thailand . All of us was very happy to stay at this hotel with their good service and helpful staff when we arrived at the Hotel .

First wan the Hotel Manager Ms Jennifer help us for the check in she speak very well English and was very polite and helpful it was a very heavy raining day when we arrived the hotel and she still walk out to help us . ( I really appreciate her for her great service to us )

The front desk staff is good as well . Each time when we back to hotel seating at the lobby for rest or waiting for our taxi to come they will surely offer us some drink during waiting .

I will surely stay at this hotel again on my next business trip in Hanoi and also will recommend all my friends and customer to chose this Hotel when they visit Hanoi .

Lastly . A very BIG THANK to all the staffs and management in The Time Hotel provided us a wonderful stayed at their Hotel .

Tom .

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
JenniferPham, Director of Sales at The Time Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2010

Dear our valued guest,

I'm glad to see that you had excellent experience at the The Time Hotel! Thank you for your great comments on our service, our staff, which very much encourages us in achieving our guests' heart...... It's our honor to serve you & your partners at our hotels.

With my best regards,
Ms Jennifer Pham.

Reviewed 13 August 2010

I must admit that when the company i was visiting in Hanoi had booked me into this hotel, i had my serious doubts....but when i entered the small lobby I was totally taken by the smiles and the attitude of the staff.

I arrived 20 min. after breakfast was done, having flown on a red eye from Saigon, and yet they stayed open for me and i had my breakfast on the 6th floor, overlooking the old town of saigon, enjoying the traditional vietnamese ice coffee.

the room was not the biggest, but had all the trimmings and comfort of an international 5 star hotel, comfortable king size bed, huge flat screen, mini bar and coffee pot.

I sleep around a lot, meaning spend a lot of time in hotels, and this is one hotel i really enjoyed, it was so personal and pleasent that coming back after a long day, i just had a smile on my face when entering the lobby.

I have no idea how many hotels are in Hanoi, but this little gem deserves a lot of attention,

wonderfull rooms, good and personal service and a smile that will last the whole day

well done to all at The Time

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank uk2dubai
JenniferPham, Director of Sales at The Time Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2010

Thank you very much for staying at The Time Hotel. We appreciate your feedback on www.tripadvisor.com . From the bottom of our heart, we are expecting to have another chance to welcome you again at The Time Hotel.
Jennifer Pham

Reviewed 19 July 2010

This Hotel is a great find irts no new that the paint is still not dry
You will be greeted the smiling staff who thir main object is to make you comforable
The rooms are out of this world you wont beleve just how thoughtful the room are arranged
The price is reaonable and to stay at the time Hotel is an experience that you will always remember
the sales team will get you on your trips at the loest costs as they themselves were once travel guides so they are paricularely aquainted with trips around Hanoi and even the whole of Viet Nam
The Kichen staff are helpful to cater for you needs children welcome
Stay at the time Hotel and send me your feed back

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
the_time_15, Director of Sales at The Time Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2010

Dear our customer,

On behalf of all staff, We want to say thank you for taking time to write your kind review about our hotel.

Once again,we want to thank you a lot.your review helps to improve our service better and better.

Best regards,
Jennifer Pham - Sales Dept.