“Overview of Vietnam 9 days”
Review of Asia Tour Advisor

Asia Tour Advisor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: AsiaTourAdvisor provides one of best travel experiences in southeast Asia. We offer affordable prices and well-planned tours featuring friendly and experienced guides. We’re committed to providing travelers with an amazing experience every time. And we do it by following these core values
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Houston, Texas
“Overview of Vietnam 9 days”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We had a wonderful time in Vietnam, thanks to your SUPERB organization.

Your choice of tours, guides, restaurants, drivers, etc was excellent!
And thank you for how flexible you were when we thought we might have to cancel or reorganize our tour due to The Typhoon Haiyan..

Singapore, Singapore
“3 nights, 2 days in Sa Pa, Vietnam”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Together with 8 friends we went on the 3n2d tour in Sa Pa (two nights from and to Hanoi on a night train and one night in a hotel in Sa Pa). We all enjoyed it very much. Even though it was quite cold (pants and jackets were worn) it was a beautiful, misty and enchanted experience. We enjoyed everything from our hotel to the rice fields. The food was sooo good and our tour guide was funny, witty and smart. I highly recommend this trip, the crowd in Sa Pa is middle aged, but we (eight 20-25 year olds) really enjoyed it too.

Singapore, Singapore
“A Great and Productive Trip”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My friends and I were planning our first trip to Cambodia (Phnom Penh; Battambang and Siem Reap) when I happened to stumble across Asia Tour Advisor while browsing the web. It turned out to be a fun and enjoyable trip for all of us - excellent guide, Mr Kunthea (Thea for short), who is very knowledge and accommodating! So are our drivers, Soi (in Phnom Penh) and Bo (in Siem Reap)!

Prior to the trip, I knew nothing about the history of Cambodia and the Khmer Rouge Empire, but we learned a lot from Thea who used to teach History before he became a tour guide. The temples we visited were really fascinating and amazing, especally The Angkor Wat, The Angkor Thom, The Bayon, Ta Prom, Bantaey Srei, etc.! His stories on Hindu mythology were very interesting and captivating!

In short, it was a very memorable trip and we all had a great time! I particularly like the mythology of the Hindu deities! I will not hesitate to recommend my friends and relatives to book Indo China tours through Asia Tour Advisor if they are interested to visit these places!

Special thanks to Ms Duong Huyen of Asia Tour Advisor; Thea from Merry Travel Agency, Soi and Bo for a great and productive trip!

Des Moines, Washington, United States
“All inclusive and excellent service”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I looked up my options for an all inclusive tour to Ha Long Bay and ran across Asia Tour Advisor. My request for rates and information was promptly responded. The booking went smoothly with timely confirmation. We had a wonderful tour with minimal stress because they even provided us with airport pickup and transfer. We were picked up at the airport and dropped off at a fancy hotel, which was better than expected. For all the excellent service, the cost was well worth it. I would book with Asia Tour Advisor the next time I would like to tour Vietnam.

Visited October 2013
Phillipines
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We had organized a two day tour of Sapa with Asia Tour Advisor. I stumbled upon their website on Google and tried my luck. Having had some bad experiences in the past with online booking i was skeptic but I took the risk. This risk was totally worth it.
The experience with Asia Tour Advisor was pleasant from the beginning. Their immediate response by email to any query we had, customizing the tour to suit our needs, coming to where we were staying in Hanoi to collect the payment, ensuring our hotel location, arranging for prompt pick up for the train by giving ample time and not rushing, good berth reservation in the train, providing with a good car and an excellent guide who was friendly, helpful and provided with good local information, good choice of restaurants to eat and taking care of our needs as one of us was vegetarian, attending to some requests that we made which required slight diversion to the tour, and finally ensuring that we were taken care at every stage. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend them for their professional work. I would also like to add that their customer service approach is commendable and the comfort of the travelers is their top priority. To state an example, we were in Sapa during their 110 years of Sapa tourism celebrations and we were informed that the roads would be blocked for the celebrations. Our guide ensured that we left the area well in time to avoid any trouble while we found out from our other friends who choose another travel agent that they were made to walk with their luggage quite a distance as they left late. I thank Asia Tour for the good vacation.