Hanoi Charming 2 Hotel
US$40
US$63
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$55
US$39
Trip.com
2,461 results
All reviewscharming iihalong bayold quarterdesktop computercomplimentary fruitthe hotel staffphoamazing staffhotel experiencetrain stationsister hotelstar servicerooms were very cleanrose petalsfantastic servicehighly recommend this hotelstreet food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2011

their staffs are very friendly. They talked to us to know our needs and gave good advice on transport, foods, etc...and offered extra service e.g. helping on post service.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2011

My family and I recently stayed in this charming hotel. I cannot rate the staff highly enough, they are the most delightful and friendliest that I have ever had the pleasure to know. The smiles and welcome are genuine and nothing is too much trouble. The hotel is situated in the Old Quarter and it is pretty much short walks to the lake and the three level market with all the main shopping streets in between. After two nights, we all went to Sapa and returned on the overnight train and I couldn't wait to get back to this hotel. They opened up very early for us,approx 5 a.m., and assisted us with our bags and rooms, which I wouldn't expect one would expect in too many other hotels. Again, the lovely manager and the staff at reception, and the porters, are wonderful and I recommend highly for excellent quality for lower price.. 5 STAR SERVICE.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2011

All the staff members were extremely friendly, helpful and service-oriented. They gave a lot of attention to every guest. When we came the second time to this hotel, after a week-trip, the staff welcomed us by our name. They take the time to chat with the guests and are eager to answers their questions, to help with airport pickup and with the organizing of tours.
Miss Loan speaks fluently English and is very kind. We appreciated her excellent travel-tips and her extra help when she managed to make a backup of our precious photo’s.
The breakfast was an extensive buffet with Eastern and Western food.
The room was clean and spacious, including a DVD-player and an own computer with internet.

Good value for money! We truly loved staying here !!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2011

This little charming little hotel is very new and the first of my vietnam city stay-in which impressed me greatly. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. They picked us up at crazy hours like 4am, allowed us to check-in early to have a catchup sleep and provided us with 2 breakfast with no added charges!
They even gave us a complimentary basket of fruits with a bottle of wine and they celebrated a birthday of a fellow hotel guest.
The only qualms I have (which is probably my own lack of direction) is I have to think twice when I step out of the hotel to go to my destination which one of the staff even proactively walked out of the hotel to help me, noticing me standing and searching for directions for too long.
The bed was ultra comfortable, which managed to offset the ever-horning of vehicles of Hanoi and I definitely caught back plenty of sleep there.
Thumbs up to the people and the services plus the great amenities at a an affordable prices which was totally unexpected.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Located in center of Old Quarter with easy access to all the tourist spots.
Friendly and helpful staffs, special thanks to Lana for all the arrangement upon our arrival.
We've stayed 4 nights in this hotel, we booked Superior initialy but was given Junior Suite, Family Suite and Deluxe due to room availability.
I would recommand this hotel because the hotel staffs really understand and know the traveller needs.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple