“One of the best pocket friendly boutique hotel I've ever been to!”

Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #158 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I stayed in Hanoi Boutique Hotel 1 from 11th - 14th August 2011 during my trip to Hanoi.

Hotel's location was perfect, hidden in the middle of the busy street of Old Town, there lies a nice boutique hotel.

The staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful. They were the best amongst all Vietnamese that I've met during the trip although they spoke average English but they tried their best to guide us along and recommend good food and places to go.

It is easy to go around in this hotel, every hotspot is walkable and hailing taxi is not at all a problem as the hotel staff will help you to book (even to airport)! Wifi is also available for free with strong coverage as well.

Room price and size was decent, very good infact, we were very pleased with overall service and presentation. Breakfast spread was also good. A recommended hotel for a business, short stay or with friends. Will come back here again for my next trip!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 July 2011

This little hotel right in the centre of Hanoi's old quarter is a fantastic escape from the hectic streets of the city. The decor is tasteful and classic - surprising for the very reasonable price of the room. We stayed in a deluxe room, which was comfortable with a gorgeous claw foot bath to soak in after a long day pounding the dusty
streets. Our only complaint about the room was that the window faced a tall narrow internal wall with just a tiny patch of daylight five or so floors up, which meant we had no natural light. Request a room with natural light if possible, but otherwise it doesn't matter greatly as you won't spend much time indoors. This small fact certainly didn't ruin our experience at the hotel.

The Vietnamese/Asian selection at breakfast was delicious and fresh (and much better than what was on offer at some five-star places we stayed at in Vietnam), and the tour manager, Thanh was extremely personable and helpful. One day he went above and beyond the call of duty for us by not only walking us to a store to buy sunscreen, but also paying for it out of his own pocket when we realised we weren't carrying enough cash.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Hanoi as an affordable but very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Request a room with natural light
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Green_Peas4breakfast
Reviewed 15 June 2011

A great place to stay & see the amazing city of Hanoi, right in the old quarter, the atmospher is just fantastic, the staff could not be more helpfull, the room was great (if a little dark) very clean & the food was first class, a really good p;lace to stay!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2011

I stayed for 4 days at the Hanoi Boutique Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed it. Kevin, the front desk executive was great, as were other staff in this small hotel. Kevin arranged tours for me, got me taxis, airport transfer, set me up for wonderful massages within the hotel at the spa, etc.. While in Hanoi I celebrated my birthday, and Kevin was so thoughtful he presented me with a lovely bouquet of flowers in the restaurant that evening and the hotel staff also left me flowers in my room. It was a really kind gesture while vacationing in Hanoi on my own. Their restaurant serves some very good food at very reasonable prices and they include a lovely breakfast buffet in the rate. I enjoyed two massages at their spa. My only negative comment is that there was construction going on in the courtyard below my room very late into the night which was quite disturbing. The only other comment is the lovely bathtub in the very clean bathroom needs something around the tub to prevent water from spraying all over the floor while showering. I did have a great time staying at this hotel while in Hanoi and the friendliness and professionalism of the hotel staff, especially Mr. Kevin, really made my stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2011

Great English speaking staff. Perfect location in the heart of the old quarter -walking distance to markets and the lake. Customer Service is their #1 priority. Very clean rooms in a nice sized hotel of approximately 30 rooms.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BDav72
Reviewed 30 March 2011

Situated in a quiet street in the otherwise mental area of Old Hanoi, we found this hotel to be clean and comfortable, with lovely breakfasts, and helpful staff. Our room, one of the suites, was a quiet haven to return to after the sheer madness we encountered on the streets of Hanoi.

Room Tip: Book a suite, if your budget allows
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeff c
Reviewed 28 March 2011

The room is small but clean and tidy. The location is ideal for an easy stroll to enjoy the culture of Old Quarter. The staff is extremely accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ktt2011
Travellers also viewed these Hanoi hotels
Paradise Boutique Hotel
La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel
Serene Boutique Hotel & Spa
May de Ville Old Quarter Hotel
Hanoi Golden Moment Hotel
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel

Been to Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa

Address: 07 Ngo Gach Street, Hang Buom Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 100000, Vietnam (Formerly Hanoi Boutique Hotel)
Region: Vietnam > Hanoi
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #158 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Price Range: £26 - £40 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa 4*
Hanoi Boutique Hotel & spa is in the heart of Hanoi's historic quarter, a 5-minute walk from attractions like Dong Xuan Market and Hoan Kiem Lake. Free Wi-Fi are available in rooms, while a free computer corner is available in the lobby.Air-conditioned rooms have free tea/coffee making facilities and a DVD player. A satellite TV, hairdryer and safe are included.Hanoi Boutique Hotel & spa features a spa and health club where guests can enjoy face and body treatments. Tours can also be organized by the tour desk.The restaurant serves a daily breakfast, as well as Western and Vietnamese meals for lunch or dinner. Room service is available round the clock.The hotel also offers 24-hr front desk, bike and car rental services. Guests can also enjoy laundry and currency exchange services. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.