Beautifully decorated hotel with a true boutique feel and I would have given a higher rating if not for the following:
- noisy - both from within and outside .
- we stayed for 2 nights in total , but in different rooms. The first room - 405- is tiny, right next to the lifts ( noisy) . The room is located above the kitchen resulting in strong cooking smells at 6am.
- the second room 406- is much bigger , but with a strange damp smell.
- cosy bar, relaxing bar area
- nice and helpful reception staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hanoi Boutique Hotel & spa is in the heart of Hanoi's historic quarter, a 5-minute walk from attractions like Dong Xuan Market and Hoan Kiem Lake. Free Wi-Fi are available in rooms, while a free computer corner is available in the lobby.Air-conditioned rooms have free tea/coffee making facilities and a DVD player. A satellite TV, hairdryer and safe are included.Hanoi Boutique Hotel & spa features a spa and health club where guests can enjoy face and body treatments. Tours can also be organized by the tour desk.The restaurant serves a daily breakfast, as well as Western and Vietnamese meals for lunch or dinner. Room service is available round the clock.The hotel also offers 24-hr front desk, bike and car rental services. Guests can also enjoy laundry and currency exchange services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.