“Luxury Hotel with nice view”

Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #153 of 598 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed here 2 nights during my Ha Noi trip. I liked location very much . Staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The room were cleaning, big room and nice decored. I were all very helpful and pleasant at all times. I will recommend to my friends about this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Ngoc V
There are newer reviews for Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Only stayed for one night but found this hotel to be clean and comfortable. The room was showing its age but still had a nice atmosphere. The breakfast was really nice with a good variety. Staff were very helpful and polite. Well recommended

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank vicshells
Hanoiboutiquehotel1, General Manager at Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

It's our great honor to have chance to welcoming you in our hotel. Hope will ave chance to see you again in near future. Sincerely thanks.

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

This is my first trip to hanoi. The weather is very cold. I like this hotel because of its special decoration , so comfortable, so warm and big beg. The service also very good with professional staff. I would come to this hotel again for my future trip

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank HuynhM
Hanoiboutiquehotel1, General Manager at Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Mr. Huynh,

Thanks so much for your staying with us. Hope to have chance to welcome you back to our hotel in near future.

Wishing you and your family good health and best luck.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is my frist time stay in the old quarter due to my biz partner had booked the room for us before we arrived to Hanoi. My first impression was very warmest welcome from bell door man and also receptionist lady. Next was the beautiful of this boutique decoration and modern facilities . I wish i can stay here longer

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Senviethotel
Hanoiboutiquehotel1, General Manager at Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

It's nice to know that we had contributed to make your journey to Vietnam wonderfully fulfilled.
This is no doubt priceless prize to our try.
Thank you and best regards.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This hotel was our first experience of Vietnam / Hanoi. We arrived at 14.00 on 16 Jan 4014. The beautiful receptionist was cheerful and helpful. We were quickly shown to our room in which we crashed out undisturbed for 12 hours. Although smoking is not allowed in the rooms, fortunately for my husband, it is allowed in the corridor outside. This was a relief as I didn't want my husband roaming the streets of Hanoi at two in the morning. We were the first for breakfast that day and we found it to be good, fresh and highly acceptable. We found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. Whilst there is a lift to all floors, a beautiful spiral staircase extends from the ground to the top floor. The hotel is located in the heart of the old town and at the time we visited, was extremely busy with preparations for the annual TET holiday. The colourful new year decorations adorned the streets together with the usual street food and other sellers. Our organised trip meant that we only stayed one night at this time but we were back again the following night where we were surprisingly upgraded to a suite with balcony. The balcony had a peaceful view of the town for which we were grateful. Our overall opinion of this hotel is very good, all staff were courteous and helpful. This hotel was booked for us through a UK travel agent.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Springtime77

Thank you so much for your staying as well as you precious encourage. We will try more and more to bring better service to our customers.
Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

If you want to experience the colour, bustle and mayhem of Hanoi's Old Quarter, then this little boutique hotel is an ideal choice. We had a good sized room which was clean and well equipped. There was a nice small standalone bathtub in the bathroom which met our needs (although a large sized person might find it a tight fit). Be prepared for the possibility of having a room without outside windows as narrow fronted deep buildings are the norm in this area. The staff were friendly and helpful and we must give special thanks to the young manager who went the extra mile for us when the ATM outside swallowed my friend's bank card on the morning of our departure. He took her to the Bank on the back of his scooter and she managed to get the card back and get to the airport in time (just) for our flight. We enjoyed our short stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank EdinburghRox

Warm greeting from Hanoi Boutique Hotel.
Happy to know that you enjoy your trip and your staying with us.
Hope to have chance again in future to welcome you back to Viet nam and our hotel.
Best luck to you.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Upon arrival we decided that our Deluxe Room was way to small, the tub was suspect when the porter immediately went in to bathroom after delivering our bags. In addition the bathroom door did not close or lock. We upgraded to the Executive for a charge of $30. Nice room but a bit musty smell. For the Suite it was $45. When we checked out the next morning, they charged $45 and said we had stayed in the Suite. Later that afternoon, when we picked up our stored luggage, I inquired about the charge of our room. The manager admitted we stayed in the executive and that the charge would be $30. He knew his staff overcharged us and would not give us back the $15. He said when we stayed again he would upgrade us at no-charge. At this point based on principles of honesty and lack of customer service, we wanted nothing more to do with this hotel. Our return to Hanoi we chose to stay at the Silk Path Hotel a true 5* for the same price without the con!

Room Tip: Most rooms very small and bathroom suspect. Noisy street but in the heart of the old quarter. Execut...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra Y

Dear Ms. Sandra. First of all I'd like to express my sincere appology for your inconvenience. But let me have chance to explain a bit. When seing this review, I immediately inspect and understand the problem. The room #406 you had moved to is the suite, and the price for the upgrade normally is exact $45, i.e. there's no cheating here as you think, I guarantee. But, it's pity, cos if I were there, and knowing that you were not satisfied with the room, I would upgrade for you free of charge. I, as the manager of the hotel, will check carefully all the room and have necessary repair possible to assure minimize any problem that cause any complaint from our customers.
Best regards,