Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$83
Expedia.comUS$94
Booking.comUS$100
eDreamsUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stayed at this hotel in August, while traveling for business. Had stayed earlier in 2014/2015,. Service quality and experience are great as earlier. Breakfast is splendid, combining western and eastern (Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese) options. Big C is nearby and offers great shopping facilities. There are many restaurants in/around this hotel. Overall, a great stay!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I stayed 4 nights for a business trip. The room was spacious and clean. The amenities were as expected. The bed was great - not too soft, not too hard, just right! I also especially liked the fact that I had GREAT WIFI connection anywhere in the hotel.

The breakfast buffet had a good spread - only complaint would be that the choice of fruits and salads was relatively limited. (I tend to eat a lot of fruit for breakfast.)

There aren't any restaurants or cafes or convenience stores nearby - the closest I saw was at least a 5 minute walk away, but there is a Big C supermarket across the street with a foot court and coffee shop in the same building. I was able to buy extra snacks and drinks to keep in my hotel room.

The majority of guests at the hotel, about 80%, seemed to be either Korean or Chinese. (Just an observation.)

I had meetings on the 5th floor for a couple days and one time, I left my cell phone in the ladies room. (I realized I didn't have my phone with me about 30 mins after the meeting started.) I asked the staff for help, and they found and brought my cell phone back to me! GREAT SERVICE and GREAT STAFF.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Do-Kevin, Manager at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear jessicakT3649OP

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the service in general excellent. We are indeed very fortunate to be situated in such a location in close proximity to supermarket, restaurants, business center, transport links and great shopping.

Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Went for a business trip, impressed with the decor and attention to detail in everything you see. Staffs are helpful and courteous. Good buffet breakfast spread and in-room dining options. A nice big gym with latest equipments, medical center as well as hot pool and sauna. I stayed in JW Marriott before but I liked this one better. Golden touch gives a royal feeling. Cheers

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dwaipayan2015
Do-Kevin, Manager at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Dear Dwaipayan2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay. I am grateful for your almost perfect rating on our staff service, value, sleep quality and cleanliness. We hope we get the pleasure of hosting you on your next visit to Hanoi.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

This is the second time visiting Hanoi for business.
Interior of hotel lobby looks classical and 80's(or early 90's).
Room is spacious and clean, with free-wifi but please be claim down when using it.
Breakfast buffet is for typical Asian tourists.
And the most excited part for me is just 5 mins to BigC supercenter by walking!

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Lottew831
Do-Kevin, Manager at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Lottew831

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel.
I am pleased you had a friendly and convenient stay with us. I hope that your business trip was a successful one.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2017

On business trip. The room is big and looks luxury. The traffic around the hotel is quite heavy. U can walk for 10 mins to supermarket. Not the best though, but acceptable, has a few hiccups along the way.

Date of stay: May 2016