“Hotel is very good. Excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hanoi Tirant Hotel

Hanoi Tirant Hotel
Ranked #73 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
Bangkok, Thailand
“Hotel is very good. Excellent service.”
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Hotel is very good. Excellent service. Staff is friendly and warm service.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Rajeeroj

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (344)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 17 February 2011

The trip was great but the hotel was a pleasant surprise! I went to visit family but decided to stay at a hotel for a couple of nights. When I walked into this new hotel, it was spectacular :) T

Cleanliness - New hotel so everything is brand new!
Service - The hotel staff were very friendly and spoke English well. They would go out of their way to help you and meet your needs.
Location - Amazing. Right in the heart of all the action
Value - Spectacular. I got much much more than what I paid for
Rooms - Spacious and nice. I had the city view with the water so it was beautiful at night
Sleep Quality - Fantastic. Very big and comfortable beds

Overall this trip was amazing. I would certainly visit Hanoi again and stay at this boutique hotel without question. From my perspective, this is a 5* hotel :)

2 Thank tnc1023
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Reviewed 16 February 2011

Our group of 6 were booked at this hotel by tour operator, Minmax Travel in Hanoi and most of us were not expecting much before coming in. But upon arrival at the hotel, we were given the most attentive service by the staff, starting with coffe/tea served. Special mention must be give to Mr. Kim, the customer service manager who was most friendly and professional in his work. And we can see that he clearly enjoyed his work. Also worthy of mention is the lady owner of the hotel who was clearly concerned with the welfare of our group during our stay there. One night, we came back to the hotel late and she was there to see to our needs. Very thoughtful of her.
The rooms and cleaniness of this hotel is excellent and internet facilities together with fresh fruits and complimentary refreshments are provided in the room, so one don't have to share computers with others if in the lobby.
But all these faclilites are meaningless if this does not come with the excellent services provided by the staff. And for this, Hotel Tirant's staff, under the excellent hands of Mr. Kim truly live up to our expectations and more.
Keep up the good work, Hotel Tirant!!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank smoothead
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
Reviewed 16 February 2011

Located in the centre of HN, DT hotel is very convenient for tourists to stay and visit Hanoi. Only taking 5 minutes walking to get Hoan Kiem lake where famous with tortoise tower in the middle which is the symbol of HN people.
We only stayed in DT hotel for two days on our business but we felt it very comfortable and safe. This hotel is very excellent not only for its enthusiastic and skilful staff but also for its well decorated rooms. There are all kinds of rooms with high speed internet that you can find here even special rooms for young couples on honeymoon. The price is not expensive and the service is very good compared with other Hotels in the old quarters. Next time when we arrive in Hanoi, we will choose this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank Sergey_11
Taby, Sweden
Reviewed 16 February 2011

I love traveling and have therefore tried, not alot, but some hotels and I have to say that Tirant Hotel is the best so far. Many beautiful hotels are so professional and efficient that you feel either cold and out of place or crowded by the employees BUT Tirant has found the perfect balance. Tirant has a warm and welcoming feeling and at the same time feel attended to but not crowded.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The room I stayed at was great, it was clean and had everything I could as for in a room and at the same time still feel "roomy".
If I ever go back to Hanoi, the Tirant Hotel will be my first choice to stay at!

2 Thank aadermalm
West Vancouver, BC. Canada
Reviewed 14 February 2011

I found this hotel well decorated ,extremely clean and very comfortable.The staff were exceptionally helpful at all times.We had the use of a computer in our room which was convenient.
I cannot comment on the restuarant as, at this stage, it was only open for breakfast.

3 Thank Barbparker
hanoitiranthotel, General Manager at Hanoi Tirant Hotel, responded to this review, 18 February 2011
Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your support that is a big contribution to us.
Our hotel is a brand new facility, and we are perfecting our service. Unluckily, during your stay wioth us, the restaurant had not been absolutely complete. Threrefore, we could not serve you the lunch and dinner. According to our plan, our restuarant will open for full board service in the early of March.
We hope that next time when you return, you can see the difference.
We do believe that our service will exceed your and other valued guests' expectation.

Vivian Nguyen
GM of TIRANT HOTEL
Reviewed 11 February 2011

As we and my fiance leave Thai, we booked to stay in this hotel for 6 days because of the 30% promotion.
After the trip, I am confident to say that Tirant is One of the best hotel that we've ever stay!
The price does not seem to relate to the hotel at all!
The price was cheap so I have no expectation at all!
However, this hotel is great! The staff are friendly and helpful!
The hotel is clean, lovely! The lobby is big, elegant!
We book the a grand suite so the view is wonderful at night! In my room, I can even see the Turtle towel and Ho Guom lake!
Fresh fruit and fresh juice are included in their breakfast. I can say that their beakfast is the best breakfast I'ever had when I travel to a forgein countries!
After I leave, I told the manager to bring the price up but she just smiled and thanked me!
Lovely, I would recomemded this for everyone!

• Stayed January 2011