All reviewsfree beerfree breakfasta great place to meethalong baybar crawlbooze cruiseold quartersapa touropen bus ticketensuite bathroomcleaned dailycleaned every dayha long bay tourwalking tourhot waterplace to stayrooftop bar
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed here for about 10 days when originally I'd only planned on 5. This was, in part, due to the awesome, friendly nature of the staff and also their helpfulness. They genuinely act as friends rather than employees and will not only give you advice on where to go and what to do, but also go with you and party the night away! Too many stories built up over my time here and also on the trip to Ninh Binh with the soon to be manager of the new Central Backpackers! Thanks for the memories!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank ChristopherH1128
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed in Central Backpackers when I first arrived in Hanoi and I loved every second of it. One of the best things about Central Backpackers is the people who work there and the owners. They become like your family away from home. I have been living in Hanoi for almost a year now and I still go back to Central Backpackers for a good time and to see my family away from home. The rooms are great, there's good internet and a printer if you need to print out any booking information etc. There is always good music (you can also choose what music you want to play there), cheap booze, and good company...and free beer every night! If you are looking for a good party, you are in luck as Central Backpackers takes you out to all the hot spots in Hanoi. The staff are also just the most wonderful, helpful staff and will do their best to help you with you anything you may need. How can you not love Central Backpackers. I'd highly recommend Central Backpackers to anyone who is looking for a good time, quality people and most of all...free beer :)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 1 December 2013

First backpackers we stayed in in Hanoi. Stayed in a 5 bed dorm for $5USD a night. Rooms were clean and tidy. Free beer at happyhour was fun. Close to lots of great tourist attractions. we booked our halong bay trip through the hostel which was great fun! Really friendly staff. We had a medication that needed to be kept refrigerated which they did for us :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2013

On our 5month trip across, we came along central backpackers hostel hanoi. A good place to crash, fairly cheap. good free beer and good bed.

Sadly they have a really big mess in the reservation, confirmation and booking system. So in the morning u never know wheter ur bed is free for the next night, or if u have to move to another bed, or even to another hostel... that makes it a bit tiring,

anyway,

good party place

happy travelling

Roman

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank RomanWeiss
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The staff are helpful and very friendly. The hostel helped organise day trips and forward bus ticktes. The hostels is perfect to meet other travellers and also local people. Everything worked really well, I will defenitely return to this hostel when I am back to Hanoi!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends