“I love the house”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Hanoi Homestay - ChezLinhLinh House
Ranked #60 of 639 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I was stay for 2 nights with my child under an introduce from my friend. The house owner is oung couble with 3 child, all are girls. The owner speak English, Italian and of course Vietnamese. We are easy to talk with eachother. My child is very fast to make close with thier child. They can play full days together without fighting.
I was stay on the 2nd floor with the medium size of room, enough furniture and comfortable.
We had 01 dinner with owner. She cooked my favorite Vietnamese food, Bun Nem. We love it. We had a good time and love to come back.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank kimsokhaphuong

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I stayed at The Chezlinhlinh House for over 2 months during a volunteer placement . They were amazing . They took me around to places cooked amazing meals, cleaned my room and were always up for a chat and a laugh. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for making my time in Vietnam an amazing memory . Lisa :)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Lilypily2013
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We, a family of 2 adults and 2 kids aged 9 and 3, had the fortune of staying at the chezlinhglinh homestay. The proprietors were gracious and helpful. The airconditioning worked well and the breakfasts although simple were plentiful.
Considering the price, we could not have asked for anything more.
We definately recommend this place to families and simgle travellors alike,

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This was my first homestay and I loved it. We took lam's bike tour which gave us so much confidence in dealing with the traffic.....at first I had looked at the traffic and gone no way. Lam's tour gives you a taste of everything as well as a taste of the local food history and buildings. I really liked the tour considering I hadn't been on a bike for 2 decades! There house is located between the main tourist areas but Thuy shows you where to catch the bus and what numbers to catch. I'd quite like to take Thuy on every holiday just pack her up in my suitcase. The house is quite quiet half the time I was unsure how many people were there...usually there's someone to talk to for breakfast. We were also invited for dinner. I might go back in stay there since there's a waterpark which was opening up the day I left.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Staying at the Chezlinhlinh House made our stay in Hanoi so comfortable and exciting. My friend and I stayed for a weekend to visit Ha Long Bay and Tam Coc, and Thuy organized everything for us, from tour bookings to cabs, making it so much easier to see what we wanted to see. On our departure day Lam even woke up at 5am to make sure we got the right cab to go to the airport, which was amazing hospitality you just don't get many places. The house itself is very nice and the rooms are very spacious and feature the same amenities as a hotel.
The only thing I would advise is make you sure print very specific directions to the residence because both me and my friend were dropped off at the wrong place upon arrival for the first time.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JakeintheBay
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We found this homestay on AirBnB. After a long bus trip from Nanning, China, we landed at a busy bus station and with advice from Thuy (pronounced Twee), chose a trustworthy cab company to get us to their homestay. It is tucked into a maze of streets and an absolutely wonderful assault on the senses (if you haven't been in Vietnam before....which we hadn't).

They care about your experience in Hanoi and Vietnam, and show it in so many ways.
For $21, we had:
a very quiet large room with king bed, a good bathroom with shower, and a/c
table with 2 chairs
kitchen cabinet with gas countertop burner
armoire with a lockable drawer
a small balcony
access to washing machine and drying lines on 4th floor
Vietname expertise and arrangements made for you by owners: Thuy and Lam
(they arranged much of our Vietnam tour and got our visas extended)
Visiting time with their 3 adorable daughters

They had 2 rooms with long term renters (a nice Philippino IT worker, and a young German school volunteer) and 2 rooms for short termers.

Extra, much appreciated service was provided by Thuy (pronounced Twee):
Walking us to see.......
neighborhood open air food market
a joyful hair dresser (we loved the hair wash, face massage, and dry...and straight-edge razor shave)
a very good vegetarian restaurant
and on occasion pulling us into her kitchen to share special foods
(we paid extra to have a few breakfasts, it was not included in our reservation)
Motorcycling us to see......
Route to get to the West Lake (so we didn't get lost)

This is in such a good location but not in the hub of the old Hanoi area (Hoan Kiem District).

We also volunteered at a local school and taught english songs. If you are interested. Thuy could tell you how to find the school and you should talk with the english teacher, Linh.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank OregonianSumatra
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Lam, Thuy and their daughters made us welcome in their lovely home. The room was large and had everything. Our Vietnam trip started with them and after 5 days we didn't want to leave. We recommend the hidden Hanoi bike tour with Lam as well.
Vietnam is a beautiful country and the ChezLinhLinh family were great. We will be back to see them.
Thank you so much for having us !

• Stayed: April 2013