“Good value”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Indochina Legend Hotel
Ranked #460 of 586 Hotels in Hanoi
Ottawa, Canada
“Good value”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Good value for money. Rooms are good size but mostly without windows. Breakfast was great with a wonderful pho. Located in the heart of old area. Tom excellent for arranging trips and tours.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
ishøj denmark
Reviewed 25 February 2012

My husbond and I went to Vietnam for the first time in September-October 2011. Our first stop was at Indochina Legend Hotel in Hanoi. Here we were met by a very friendly and helpful staff.They were always ready to help us in any way possible.
Our trip, which stretched from SaPa in the north to the Mekong Delta in the south, was arranged in cooperation with Mr. Tom. During our trip we found that everything was organized to our full satisfaction.
Mr. Tom had booked everything : hotels,busses,trains and trips in local areas.Everything was perfect.
When I went back to Vietnam again in January 2012 there was no doubt in my mind. I wanted to stay at Indochina Legend Hotel again.
I was certainly not disappointed.The service and concern for my wellbeing was amazing.
Mr. Tom arranged another excellent trip, which exceeded my expectations.
It is without doubt the warm,caring and helpfull staff I have met at this hotel, that makes me want to come back to Vietnam again and again.
In fact the next ticket is booked for May this year.
The Hotel of course is :Indochina Legend Hotel.

Karen Sørensen
Søhesten 3

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
10 Thank villy s
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Excellent middle-range hotel with the best service I have seen anywhere - you arrive and are seated and spoken to by the sales manager while check in is undertaken. For value for your Aussie dollar, you may as well have the premium suite as a basic room at a crappy motel in Australia costs twice as much!

The Sales Manager, Ms Dzung, arranged all our accommodation (including at a sister hotel in HCMC/Saigon) as well as our tour to Halong Bay - communication was excellent in English via email and emails are answered pretty much immediately - another hotel lost our business due to poor communication.

The Halong Bay tour was great value for money and our English speaking guide Tony was heaps of fun!

We were very happy with Ms Dzung and her team and thoroughly recommend her and her hotel to the traveller who does not want 5 star but wants a lot more than budget accommodation. No doubt great for the buisness traveller too (laptop and internet in every room impressed me!)

Camporosso, Italy
Reviewed 12 February 2012

The staff were extremely nice and helpful.
Our room was nice but the bathroom was in need of renovation, mildew on walls and floor and had a bad smell.
The breakfast is disappointing, the tablecloths were dirty.
They did make fresh omelettes
There is a huge choice at breakfast but most of it is cooked ahead and the pancakes were cold.
I suggest a smaller choice but better quality hot breakfast

1 Thank Foodexpert1934134
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I spent only one night there with a very early leave so I had only a few impressions about the hotel. This was however really excellent. The staff was extremely friendly, even when I woke them up at 03:30 when I left to the airport.
The location is excellent, near to practically everything in the city, and very close to the water puppet theater. The rooms were spotlessly clean and new, and I loved the super fast internet in the rooms. I could not enjoy the breakfast though because of the early leave.
Booked from the internet it had an excellent price-value ratio, so look for good deals on major booking stes.
Overall I recommend to everyoe!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank TomTraveller975
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I stayed one night on a business trip here. Upon check in I was greeted very politely by the manager. The room was decent but the bathroom seemed a little shabby given the price range of this hotel, e.g., the windows, shower curtains, etc. There was also inexplicable space between the double windows which I presume was there for the street noise. The breakfast was at the top floor which gave excellent views all around. The selections were fine. The location is very central and convenient, within very close walking distance to both the old town and the area around Hoan Kiem Lake.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Zoglets
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We flew into Hanoi for 1 night before leaving the next morning to Halong Bay Cruise. THe rooms (we had 2 rooms) were very clean, with fruits and tea making facility. They were also interesting being situated in an old traditional building. THe breakfast was fabulous - pho was much better than another hotel we stayed. Even better, the manager was kind to learn of our trip after Halong Bay and offered us to stop over at their hotel before heading out for the train station. Without this kind offer, we would not had a nice dinner before taking a long, bumpy train ride to Hue. We highly recommend this hotel. Ruby, the manager made our stay very special. we wish we stayed longer.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family