Indochina Legend Hotel
US$69
US$62
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$34
Trip.com
Melia Hanoi(Hanoi)
US$247
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Swing on in Ikea! This hotel needs your stick on felt pads for the bottoms of the heavy chair and table legs being dragged across the tiled floor in the breakfast restaurant. Do not find yourself on the seventh floor where we were kept awake at all hours with this racket above our heads. Even on a couple of occasions between four and five am! We were also woken one midnight by a pair of clickety clack high heels traversing said floor. As a third time visitor to one of my favourite cities in the world, I would not have commenced my review in this tone had I not especially requested a quiet room. On the positive side, the hotel's location was fantastic. Our room was spacious with a jacuzzi and double glazed windows. The laptop was useful and we had a good view. Best of all was the very helpful Ruby who made a huge effort to attend to our needs.

Room Tip: Avoid the 7th floor as it is directly under the restaurant.
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Good value for money. Rooms are good size but mostly without windows. Breakfast was great with a wonderful pho. Located in the heart of old area. Tom excellent for arranging trips and tours.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

My husbond and I went to Vietnam for the first time in September-October 2011. Our first stop was at Indochina Legend Hotel in Hanoi. Here we were met by a very friendly and helpful staff.They were always ready to help us in any way possible.
Our trip, which stretched from SaPa in the north to the Mekong Delta in the south, was arranged in cooperation with Mr. Tom. During our trip we found that everything was organized to our full satisfaction.
Mr. Tom had booked everything : hotels,busses,trains and trips in local areas.Everything was perfect.
When I went back to Vietnam again in January 2012 there was no doubt in my mind. I wanted to stay at Indochina Legend Hotel again.
I was certainly not disappointed.The service and concern for my wellbeing was amazing.
Mr. Tom arranged another excellent trip, which exceeded my expectations.
It is without doubt the warm,caring and helpfull staff I have met at this hotel, that makes me want to come back to Vietnam again and again.
In fact the next ticket is booked for May this year.
The Hotel of course is :Indochina Legend Hotel.

Karen Sørensen
Søhesten 3

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank villy s
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Excellent middle-range hotel with the best service I have seen anywhere - you arrive and are seated and spoken to by the sales manager while check in is undertaken. For value for your Aussie dollar, you may as well have the premium suite as a basic room at a crappy motel in Australia costs twice as much!

The Sales Manager, Ms Dzung, arranged all our accommodation (including at a sister hotel in HCMC/Saigon) as well as our tour to Halong Bay - communication was excellent in English via email and emails are answered pretty much immediately - another hotel lost our business due to poor communication.

The Halong Bay tour was great value for money and our English speaking guide Tony was heaps of fun!

We were very happy with Ms Dzung and her team and thoroughly recommend her and her hotel to the traveller who does not want 5 star but wants a lot more than budget accommodation. No doubt great for the buisness traveller too (laptop and internet in every room impressed me!)

Reviewed 12 February 2012

The staff were extremely nice and helpful.
Our room was nice but the bathroom was in need of renovation, mildew on walls and floor and had a bad smell.
The breakfast is disappointing, the tablecloths were dirty.
They did make fresh omelettes
There is a huge choice at breakfast but most of it is cooked ahead and the pancakes were cold.
I suggest a smaller choice but better quality hot breakfast

1  Thank Foodexpert1934134