“Hotel with excellent services”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Pearl Suites Grand Hotel
Ranked #257 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
Melbourne
“Hotel with excellent services”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We choose this hotel because of the good review and believe me it is indeed a good one - excellent services, wi fi in the room which is very convenient and a cleaned hotel. It is located in the core of Hanoi Old Quarters and hence it is closed to everything - street food, restaurants, shops, lakes, water puppet show etc. The staff are remarkable - very friendly, cheerful and helpful. Alex, the General Manager also planned the Halong Bay and Sapa tours for us. We were very well look after. Everything went on as planned and when we were to board a night train to Sapa, the hotel staff not only carry our luggage and sent us to the train station but took us to the correct carriage. We were very impressed with this service. To be honest, if not for the hotel staff on that particular night, we had no idea where to go as it was dark at night. To make matter worse, our carriage number was 16 and we kept walking heading to carriage number 16. However, when we reached carriage number 15, that was the end of the line. The hotel staff then asked where carriage number 16 was and we were not sure whether he had the answer as he was still asking in Vietnamese to a couple more workers around there and finally found carriage number 16 which was placed in between other numbers.

We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to our families and friends.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We choose this hotel because it had a very good rank in tripadvisor. It is located in a very tiny street in the old quarter, it doesn´t seem very fancy from outside but once you are inside, get you room and meet the staff, you can see the difference. The hotel is nice and it makes your stay in Hanoi much more special.
They kindly help us to solve a lot of inconvenients: first of all they help my aunt to get a new Thailand visa, so we could enjoy the city and didn´t spend time on the embassy. Then I made a mistake on the booking dates, so they kindly help us to organize a wonderful tour to Perfume Pagoda, Tam Coc and Hoa Lu. For the last night, the Pearl suites was fully booked, but again they helped us to find a room in a nearby hotel. Therefore we stayed one night in one hotel with a more fancy lobby, but the rooms and the cleaning were not as good as the Pearl Suites.
I am not sure how the others are Hotels in the old quarter but having stayed in two different hotels in Hanoi, I would definitely stay again in the Pearl Suites.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank In_the_far_east74
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Reviewed 29 July 2012

To start with, honestly, I just casually stumbled across Pearl Suites Hotel on Internet and somehow had the General Manager, Alex, arrange a customized 8-Day 7-N package (11- 18 July 2012) for the three of us in Hanoi – Halong, Sapa and 2 full-day Hanoi tours inclusive. Without reading any reviews, we committed ourselves as I believed we were on the right track because Alex was so professional yet kind and accommodating in his email exchanges with me. However, since we did not pay much, we kept our fingers crossed and hoped for the best.

When I got to the hotel, I was stunned. Actually, as “The best and most beautiful things of this world can't be seen or touched. They must be felt by the heart!”, I am, still, out of words to describe how I felt. But if I have to rate or comment on Pearl Suites Hotel, I am ever ready to give it a 10/10 PERFECT score: P for professional in approach, E for efficiency in service delivery, R for rapport with guests, F for fantastic breakfast, E for extraordinarily beautiful & comfortable rooms, C for cleanliness and T for top-notch commitment to make their guests feel at home! Allow me to end the spelling of ‘PERFECT’ with an extra T for Thumbs-up for Alex and everybody in Pearl Suites Hotel. Thank you all, in Pearl Suites, who have made our trip to Hanoi such a memorable one!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank TanMeeLan
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed 23 July 2012

The hotel:
• It doesn't seem much from the exterior since it's in the heart of the old quarters of Hanoi and there's limited space, but the rooms are clean, there are fresh clean towels, hair dryer's available, there was a balcony, free WiFi, 1 of our rooms even had a laptop.
• Located in the core of Hanoi old quarters, you'd be able to experience their culture first-hand. Lots of food, you'd see the tiny stools fully occupied especially for dinner. Road-side street foods are easily accesible.
• Breakfast is good. They have a menu (where you can order beef noodles, pancakes, toasted sandwiches, French toasts and omelet) apart from the standard croissant, fried noodles and rice, fruit, coffee, tea, spring rolls, etc.
• We left our larger luggages at the hotel when we went away to other cities (Sapa and Halong Bay) and they kept it safe for us, no worries.
• They provided us 2rooms to freshen up (bath and have breakfast after) in Pearl Suites and its sister hotel without checking in coz he had a bus to catch to Halong Bay in the morning.
• Last minute changes from our part are always handled with care and professionalism by the efficient and friendly Alex, Ana and staff from Pearl Suite Hotel.
E.g. Chloe requested help from Alex to get 3boxes of coffee (which she intended to pay once she got back to Hanoi to collect our luggage) which he did and went the extra mile by saying that the coffee was a gift from him to her, FOC. He also managed to squeeze in a time slot for us to get to a specific store where I wanted to buy coffee beans.
• 2 in our group were quite ill (sore throat, flu and cough). Ana the receptionist was so caring and considerate. She prepared honey straight away which soothed the coughing considerably.

Honestly, for the competitive room rates they are offering, the services provided here are top-notch.

We’re truly satisfied throughout the trip, thanks to the complete schedule planned by Alex:
• Hanoi, Sapa, Halong Bay, Hue, Danang and Hoi An all in 12 days, priced at RM2038 (roughly 642.410 USD) all breakfasts, tickets, transportation, accommodation, local tour guide fees included. Some lunches are included as well.
• Local tour guide, no waiting in line for tickets
• No extra/hidden charges throughout the trip
• Transportation included (train rides; taxis from train stations to hotels and transfers from airport to hotels and vice versa; trishaw, they call it cyclo there for tour in Hanoi old quarters; boat ride)
• Accommodation in all the cities (they're all clean despite being inexpensive)

All in all, a truly memorable and enjoyable trip in Vietnam, which is next to impossible were it not for the quick services from Alex and their staff. I’d definitely recommend this hotel to those of you who intend to visit Hanoi old quarters.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank SueChen T
Bright, Australia
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Our stay at Pearl Suites Hanoi Hotel more than satisfied our needs. The staff were diligent in meeting our needs, always helpful and accommodating. They spoilt us rotten and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was lovely, the room was very comfortable, the staff delightful, the position within walking distance to all. We felt so well looked after and would recommend highly to anyone looking for a small hotel with a real personal touch. Many thanks to all at Pearl Suites, we loved it and would most certainly return

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank HappyFamily2011
Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I was very happy with my stay at the Pearl Suites. It is situated in the heart of the Old Quarter of Hanoi and very convenient for Hoan Kiem lake and the major sights. The rooms are of a good standard, the breakfast buffet is one of the best I came across in Vietnam and the staff are very helpful. I would happily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Vivek L
Vientiane, Laos
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I am frequently in Hanoi for my work and have tried several hotels in the Old Quarters. I must say this is my favorite hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast was good. Most of all, the management and staff were wonderful. I've been recommending this hotel to family and friends. My parents and their friends visited Hanoi last week and stayed in Pearl Suites. They were so impressed with the service they received. The manager went out of his way to make sure they were taken care of.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business