“" No Regret" Hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Pearl Suites Grand Hotel
Ranked #292 of 595 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I am stuck at my computer for hour and i do not know how to start. There are just too many wonderful experiences that i want to share about this hotel.
1. Corresponded with the Manager Alex through many email before confirming this hotel. He was very patience in offering us many options and offers for our tour without compromising the service and quality. He is a customer oriented person in making sure all of needs and want are met. I read in other reviews that if you ask him to help in buying thing, he will always buy and give it to you free and it happen on us when we requested his help to buy some stuff. We regret not getting Alex to buy for us " diamond and gold" .....
2. Customer service by the rest of the staff was very good. The " superman " bell boy was everywhere for us.He fetch us at the airport when we arrived, bring us all the way to the train station when we going sapa, waited for the train with us and bring our lugguage all the way till our cabin. When we returned from SAPA to Hanoi, he was waiting at the railway track to bring us back. After our Halong Bay trip, he was at the pick up area to receive us. We are very impressed with the kind of quality service provided. Of all the countries i travelled so far like France, london, holland, Thailand, malaysia, singapore etc.....this is the best experience we have.
3. Rooms was arranged for us to wash up and rest when we arrived before check in as we going SAPA in the night. Our luggage was safely kept in their room when we went Halong Bay.
4. Lady receptionist Anna and Jin was very friendly and helpful during our stay. Another manager Bobby help us to change local currency when requested.
5. The rooms are very clean, well maintained and the water pressure for bathing was good. Bed was also relatively comfortable.
6. Breakfast here is the best i like. Beside the buffet breakfast ( springroll, bread, croissant, fruits, juice, coffee & tea etc.....), you can still choose from their set menu for their local dishes.
7. There is no hidden cost in our itinerary. Everything was value for money for us.
8. This is the only hotel that serve us drinks when we arrived and it was done for other hotel guest as i witnessed.. Where earth can we find this kind of service. We are being pamper by them.
9. There is Free WIFI in this hotel and nearly eveywhere in Hanoi. When we are at SAPA, there is free WIFI in every hotel and restaurant that we visited.

Words cannot fully describe my wonderful experience in Hanoi with this hotel. We would strongly recommend travellers to choose this value for money Hotel and do contact Alex, the Santa Claus for more offers.

By
YONG / VIN
SINGAPORE

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Pearl Suites Grand Hotel

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Alex and a team of helpful staffs that made our stay enjoyable and made every possible minute for us to be comfortable when we arrived from Sapa early in the morning.

We were meet and greet at all point of location to ensure that we arrived safely.

Location of the hotel is good as it is closed to lakes, food street , shopping...the room is clean and cozy with a clean bathroom

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I cannot fault this hotel at all. I couldnt find it to begin with and the staff sent someone to meet me and show me where to go. The hotel also offers a service to book trips which is excellent value. I booked my whole trip with them. Also i left my luggage with the hotel after i had checked out while i was at Ha Long Bay and Sapa, when I got back they provided a room for me to have a shower etc. The staff are also really helpful and so nice. I recommend this hotel 100%.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Jonathan J
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Alex and team's warmest hospitalities provided us with memorable and enjoyable Hanoi trip. Although our Halong Bay overnight cruise was cancelled due to typhoon, Alex re-arranged another day trip for us and managed last minutes changes professionally. Room is clean and cozy. We will definitely stay at Pearl Suites during our next trip to Hanoi.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We choose this hotel because of the good review and believe me it is indeed a good one - excellent services, wi fi in the room which is very convenient and a cleaned hotel. It is located in the core of Hanoi Old Quarters and hence it is closed to everything - street food, restaurants, shops, lakes, water puppet show etc. The staff are remarkable - very friendly, cheerful and helpful. Alex, the General Manager also planned the Halong Bay and Sapa tours for us. We were very well look after. Everything went on as planned and when we were to board a night train to Sapa, the hotel staff not only carry our luggage and sent us to the train station but took us to the correct carriage. We were very impressed with this service. To be honest, if not for the hotel staff on that particular night, we had no idea where to go as it was dark at night. To make matter worse, our carriage number was 16 and we kept walking heading to carriage number 16. However, when we reached carriage number 15, that was the end of the line. The hotel staff then asked where carriage number 16 was and we were not sure whether he had the answer as he was still asking in Vietnamese to a couple more workers around there and finally found carriage number 16 which was placed in between other numbers.

We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to our families and friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We choose this hotel because it had a very good rank in tripadvisor. It is located in a very tiny street in the old quarter, it doesn´t seem very fancy from outside but once you are inside, get you room and meet the staff, you can see the difference. The hotel is nice and it makes your stay in Hanoi much more special.
They kindly help us to solve a lot of inconvenients: first of all they help my aunt to get a new Thailand visa, so we could enjoy the city and didn´t spend time on the embassy. Then I made a mistake on the booking dates, so they kindly help us to organize a wonderful tour to Perfume Pagoda, Tam Coc and Hoa Lu. For the last night, the Pearl suites was fully booked, but again they helped us to find a room in a nearby hotel. Therefore we stayed one night in one hotel with a more fancy lobby, but the rooms and the cleaning were not as good as the Pearl Suites.
I am not sure how the others are Hotels in the old quarter but having stayed in two different hotels in Hanoi, I would definitely stay again in the Pearl Suites.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank In_the_far_east74
Reviewed 29 July 2012

To start with, honestly, I just casually stumbled across Pearl Suites Hotel on Internet and somehow had the General Manager, Alex, arrange a customized 8-Day 7-N package (11- 18 July 2012) for the three of us in Hanoi – Halong, Sapa and 2 full-day Hanoi tours inclusive. Without reading any reviews, we committed ourselves as I believed we were on the right track because Alex was so professional yet kind and accommodating in his email exchanges with me. However, since we did not pay much, we kept our fingers crossed and hoped for the best.

When I got to the hotel, I was stunned. Actually, as “The best and most beautiful things of this world can't be seen or touched. They must be felt by the heart!”, I am, still, out of words to describe how I felt. But if I have to rate or comment on Pearl Suites Hotel, I am ever ready to give it a 10/10 PERFECT score: P for professional in approach, E for efficiency in service delivery, R for rapport with guests, F for fantastic breakfast, E for extraordinarily beautiful & comfortable rooms, C for cleanliness and T for top-notch commitment to make their guests feel at home! Allow me to end the spelling of ‘PERFECT’ with an extra T for Thumbs-up for Alex and everybody in Pearl Suites Hotel. Thank you all, in Pearl Suites, who have made our trip to Hanoi such a memorable one!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends