I am stuck at my computer for hour and i do not know how to start. There are just too many wonderful experiences that i want to share about this hotel.
1. Corresponded with the Manager Alex through many email before confirming this hotel. He was very patience in offering us many options and offers for our tour without compromising the service and quality. He is a customer oriented person in making sure all of needs and want are met. I read in other reviews that if you ask him to help in buying thing, he will always buy and give it to you free and it happen on us when we requested his help to buy some stuff. We regret not getting Alex to buy for us " diamond and gold" .....
2. Customer service by the rest of the staff was very good. The " superman " bell boy was everywhere for us.He fetch us at the airport when we arrived, bring us all the way to the train station when we going sapa, waited for the train with us and bring our lugguage all the way till our cabin. When we returned from SAPA to Hanoi, he was waiting at the railway track to bring us back. After our Halong Bay trip, he was at the pick up area to receive us. We are very impressed with the kind of quality service provided. Of all the countries i travelled so far like France, london, holland, Thailand, malaysia, singapore etc.....this is the best experience we have.
3. Rooms was arranged for us to wash up and rest when we arrived before check in as we going SAPA in the night. Our luggage was safely kept in their room when we went Halong Bay.
4. Lady receptionist Anna and Jin was very friendly and helpful during our stay. Another manager Bobby help us to change local currency when requested.
5. The rooms are very clean, well maintained and the water pressure for bathing was good. Bed was also relatively comfortable.
6. Breakfast here is the best i like. Beside the buffet breakfast ( springroll, bread, croissant, fruits, juice, coffee & tea etc.....), you can still choose from their set menu for their local dishes.
7. There is no hidden cost in our itinerary. Everything was value for money for us.
8. This is the only hotel that serve us drinks when we arrived and it was done for other hotel guest as i witnessed.. Where earth can we find this kind of service. We are being pamper by them.
9. There is Free WIFI in this hotel and nearly eveywhere in Hanoi. When we are at SAPA, there is free WIFI in every hotel and restaurant that we visited.
Words cannot fully describe my wonderful experience in Hanoi with this hotel. We would strongly recommend travellers to choose this value for money Hotel and do contact Alex, the Santa Claus for more offers.
YONG / VIN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born in late 2011, this mordern facility includes 18 spacious rooms special desinged for fmaily and group of friends staying together in 1 room. The lovely boutique design and working spirit of staff would bring to clients the feeling: "In our Pearls', You are the Pearls". ... more less