“Nice hotel, very good location”
Review of Lucky 3 Hotel

Lucky 3 Hotel
Ranked #176 of 588 Hotels in Hanoi
zurich
“Nice hotel, very good location”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for some nights and were happy with the service, the room and the breakfast. The staff is really friendly and could give information about everything we asked. For breakfast you can choose from diffferent things so that everybody finds something suitable. The only minus point was that the rooms were not properly cleaned.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank stampferli
Lucky Hotel G, Front Office Manager at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear stampferli,

Lucky 3 hotel would like to thank to you. We want all our guests to feel that they are at home away from your. I am delighted that you were well looked after and that we took care of everything that you needed. We are very central locate which close to most famous landmark but are also located in a quiet residential street away form the hustle and bustle. We will try to improve our housekeeping.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and I do hope that you will consider staying with us when you next visit Hanoi.
Thu Huong/ Ms

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here recently for work. Great location in the old quarter, close by to Hoan Kiem lake. Rooms small but clean, good air con and great price. The staff were friendly and looked after me well. Breakfast on the roof overlooking the city is nice if you are up before it gets too hot!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently stayed at Lucky 3 - actually I stayed there twice within the month. I was helping lead a group of 25 students studying abroad. We found the hotel minimally acceptable. The restaurant is extra small and we had to eat in two shifts. The front desk people tried to be helpful, though they charged us for mini-bar waters we did not use which seems to be a typical scam in Vietnam hotels. Our biggest complaint was the cleaning staff who refused to provide enough toilet paper and shampoo and soap! For the same price, try some of the newly finished hotels in the old quarter - for example Le Petite Eglise and Essence. They are gorgeous and you'll definitely feel like you got your money's worth in ambience alone! I won't be going back to Lucky 3.

Room Tip: Stay at the back of the hotel to get a break from the noise. Or if you ask for a room at the front...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank leftie9
Lucky Hotel G, Manager at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear Dr Vivienne,

Firstly, thank you so much for your feedback.

Secondly, I would like to send our truly sorry for our mistake. I admit that our staff has made mistake but as a manager, I can guarantee that this is not a scam. One of all rooms they had a drink, so my staff, he was charge as the regular. It is true.

Finally, your biggest complain was about the cleaning staff who refuse to provide toilet paper? Let us explain for this situation. Our housekeeping are always willing to provide guest with complimentary amenities including soap, toothbrush or toilet paper on request. Our housekeeping staff couldn’t speak english well which lead to the misunderstand between you and them. We will try our best to improve their English skill and never let the same situation happen in the future. Lucky 3 Hotel is looking forward to welcoming you again and this time we will deliver you with our best service.
Hoang Huong/ Manager
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I like the balcony and the air coming from the outside. The balcony of the room makes me feel like home. The staff there were amiable, especially Miss Thu Hương. I came to Hanoi with my business customers, and she treated my custoners as if her family members.

Room Tip: The room with balcony is good
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 447Wang
Lucky Hotel G, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Ms Wang,

Thank you so much for your kind review and I am thrilled to hear that your stay was an unforgettable experience and that you were very comfortable and sad to leave. We do want to make sure that our guests go away with fond memories of Lucky 3 hotel and I am very happy to hear that you did. I am also delighted to hear that you like your room with balcony.

Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that you will have the opportunity to come back and visit us soon again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We had a superior room at the 8th floor and spend 4 nights at the lucky 3 hotel.

The room was very quiet an very clean. The bed was big and soft. The room was well equipped with a flat screen tv and had even a desk. The internet worked also very good.

The breakfast was very good, you could choose from a menu and the quality was good.
The staff was perfectly friendly and didn't try to sell anything, which is a surprise in Vietnam :-)

Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would come back.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mathias K
Dear Mr Mathias,

It was our great pleasure to look after you on your recent visit to Lucky 3 Hotel and thank you for your very positive review which we greatly appreciate. I am so pleased that you felt everything was perfect and that you received a warm welcome and enjoyed your stay. So nice to hear that you loved your room, the bed, the stationary and all the amenities provided. We do like to anticipate guest’s needs. We work consistently hard to make sure that our guests go away feeling that they have found a new home away from home and that said I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Ms Huong was amiable
She treated my customers as her family members when we stayed at the hotel. We liked the room coz it has a balcony and the staff there was friendly. The view on the topof the hotel is great

Room Tip: Rooms with balconys
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Prudence W
Lucky Hotel G, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Prudence W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on the site following your stay at Lucky 3 Hotel and I am delighted to read that you thought it was once of the nicest hotel ever. We do love to have families and welcome them so I am glad that you felt that it all worked out for you.

I have passed your kind comments to all the team who appreciate your time and we look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I recently stayed at Lucky 3 Hotel with my mother and nephew. There were also 2 other groups in our party who stayed their. The rooms were great. Clean and great air con. What was most wonderful were the staff who did everything they could to make us feel welcome and comfortable. My mother is 75 and challenging. They accommodated her every need even going to pharmacy for her. They helped her cross the road ( a major challenge in Hanoi) and brought her breakfast in bed one day. We would stay there again and again. They were helpful, English speaking and able to laugh at our funny ways.
Thank you to all staff for giving us a wonderful holiday.
Kylie

Room Tip: VIP room had great spa bath. No fitness centre sorry can't edit my mistake. But if you want to s...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family