“excellent hotel in Ha Noi”

Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel
Ranked #59 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 5 September 2011

i was stay there with my wife in the trip visit Ha Noi and my partner. my friend invited me stay there. this hotel is very convenient for me because it near the Ho Guom lake and 36 old street, so i can easy to walk down around the street with my family. the room was beautiful and the service was very well. the staff helping me a lot when i asked them about the place that almost the tourist have to go in hanoi. so i was very satisfy with my trip and this hotel also. thank you your hotel a lot.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,986)

Reviewed 3 September 2011

I stayed this hotel for 3nignts with wonderful experience.
I've travelled many countries and cities but I've never seen this kind of hotel.
Clean, Very friendly staff, Fast Lan line and Wifi, Perfect location near famous street markets.. I cound't find any defect
Rice noodle from breakfast was really nice same as I had one in popular restaurant in Hanoi
Because of this hotel, I hope to visit Hanoi again
Don't hesitate to choose a hotel, Holiday Diamond is the answer.
I highly recommend it as early visitor.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I was in Hanoi with 2 friends and we stayed here for 4 nights in Jul 2011. I have to say I was very satisfied with the quality of the room, which was spacious and comfortable. Location was splendid too it's near to pretty much everything else. Staff was friendly and spoke good English. Will definitely stay here again during my next trip to Hanoi.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2011

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel in a 3persons room. This was the first week this hotel was open. Staff was very friendly and service was great. One of my friends was injured, and we had to spend a lot of time inside the hotel. When we needed something the hotel staf was always willing to help us out.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

1. Reception staff was very helpful and friendly, breakfast staff too! Rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel is in an excellent location for sightseeing and getting to and from the airport.

2. The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful and the room comfortable and clean.
3. We stayed at your Hotel for couple of nights and found the service excellent, beyond expectations. We strongly recommend the hotel to all tourists. Nice, comfortable and value for money

4. The Hotel was fabulous in every area from the lobby to the restaurant and swimming pool. My room was more beautiful than I expected and was priced well below what I would have expected after seeing it in person. The breakfast buffet was delicious and I fully recommend adding that to your reservation.

5. Good value for money hotel. No problem at all! Great place, location, service, breakfast and convenience are great. Would surely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2011

This hotel is a hidden gem in the hart of the city, the newly renovated hotel is very clean and the rooms are big and bright. In every room is a computer, for us this was very practical. This hotel offers great value for its money!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I really recommend this hotel to other travelers.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

We traveled through Vietnam and stayed in many different hotels for 3 weeks. We stayed for 3 days in the Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel. It just opened his door. The Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel is a sister hotel of the Hanoi Holiday Golden hotel. In this review i want to point out the following aspects:
- location
- service
- quality
- food

Location
The Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel lies in the old city center of Hanoi. Just around the corner is the famous place where lots of internationals go for a local Hanoi beer for only 10000 VND and enjoy local food. The big lake with in the middle the temple, is also nearby. For people who enjoy the nightlife, there is a nightclub called Voodoo closeby.

From all hotels where we stayed was the service the best in this hotel. They work with 20 people on daytime to make sure you're fine. For example the call a cab for you and tell the driver in Vietnamese the address. A little effort, but very usefull, because almost none of the cabdrivers understand you! Problem deciding what kind of activity you should do in Hanoi? Ask the recepsionist!

Quality
The rooms all have airconditioning, and our room had nice view on the busy street in Hanoi. All rooms have a big plasma TV with international channels. Our room also had a computer with access to internet. The flowers and the design of the rooms let you think that the room look like a picture out of a magazine.

They have American, English of Vietnamese breakfast. If you have to leave early they will be available for you in the morning, or even make for you a take away breakfast!

Conclusion
For staying in crazy Hanoi you want a comfortable Hotel. I really relaxed in this hotel and therefore would like to recommend it to everybody who is looking for a nice stay in Hanoi.

Room Tip: Take room 3-156