Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel
US$114
US$144
US$101
Agoda.com
Splendid Star Grand Hotel(Hanoi)
US$50
US$122
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$69
Golden Sun Palace Hotel(Hanoi)
US$40
US$242
US$218
HotelQuickly
2,031 results
All reviewshalong bayold quarterphothe hotel staffwelcome drinkdong xuan marketsister hoteltrain ticketsrooms are cleanhotel is locatednight trainnight marketstar servicespecial thanksfresh fruitstayed here for nightsairport pick
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My own experience was great. They always go beyond customer service. I was really pleased when they let us stayed at the hotel late at night and we only paid $13 for 9 hrs which is supposed to be $26. I booked my Halong Bay tour with them and i had no regret coz it was really an amazing experience since the trip went smoothly, the lunch was fine and the tour guide spoke good english. The staffs are friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and equipped. I love the location since it's just within the old quarter. Also, the breakfast was excellent, they made me love Pho. I don't normally eat beef but they made love eating beef noodles. I was really pleased. I'll definitely come back in this hotel next time i visit Hanoi.

2  Thank Krizia R
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Extremely high quality professional staff and service. Delicious breakfast. Clean, comfortable rooms. Very good value for money. Tremendously helpful. We booked our Ha Long Bay Cruise through the recommendations of one of the staff and were very pleased with it. Also Thank You to Mr. Dee. This man was so helpful to us. He will always stay in our memories as one of our favorites of the many lovely, kind, and helpful people we encountered throughout our trip through Vietnam.
I hope we can return again. If we do, we will certainly be staying again with The Holiday Diamond because of the wonderful people who are employed there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We booked 5 nights with the executive room in Hanoi Holiday Diamond hotel, and was more than happy with everything, the room was nice with complimentary fresh fruit everyday, it is very quite even for a location at the heart of Hanoi. It takes you less than five minutes to walk to the local market, and just over five to get to the Hoan Kiem Lake which is a reaxing little place to go for a walk. The staff should also be mentioned. They are the most friendly and helpful I've come across so far! They really made this place shine, and made this hotel really stand out. They even have a excellent breakfast. We had a try at the omelett, the french toast and the pho (noodle soup) with chicken (ga) or beef (bo). And also freshly made juice. It was all excellent.

We highly reccomend this place, and will definitely come back here when we come back to Hanoi.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We just came back from Hanoi and stayed three nights at the Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel. We can definitely fully recommend this place. Even for Vietnamese standards, the staff was incredibly friendly. The room was very clean and the place is perfectly located near the old quarter. We arrived at 8 in the morning and they gave us a room from that time without any extra charge. The staff also had really good suggestions for restaurants and other things and organized our transfer to the airport. Overall, a perfect visit.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Having previously had a very mediocre stay another nearby hotel that was actually rated slightly higher, I was amazed by just how much better everything at the Holiday Diamond was in comparison. I arrived at 5.30am off the night train from Sapa, and the staff were kind enough to let me check in to my room straight away. The room itself was spotless and cleaned every day. The communal areas were also very clean and comfortable. The included breakfast was great and freshly cooked to order, and the location very convenient (the hotel provides a very good map with recommendations too). However what really sets this hotel apart is the staff, they were so friendly and welcoming and did everything they could to make your stay enjoyable. Candy in particular was very helpful throughout my stay and lovely to chat with. I actually wanted to stay another night but unfortunately they were fully booked, however she gave me the options of their sister hotels, and within minutes had booked me a room at my chosen one. Not only that, the hotel booked me a complementary taxi, and Candy was so kind as to escort me to the other hotel and ensure I was checked in ok. She could not have been nicer! Would definitely recommend as a fantastic all-round option in Hanoi.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo