“Recent stay”

Ranked #47 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
Melbourne, Australia
“Recent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My partner and I recently stayed at Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel. Very great value for money! Awesome location and accommodating staff! They even packed us breakfast on our check out day cause we were in a rush to get to the airport. Will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Hanoi

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

We strayed at the Holiday Diamond hotel in Hanoi a couple of weeks ago, and have been thinking about our experience there ever since. Not one of the 6 other hotels we stayed in during our trip gave us such a great experience.
Candy and Hannah are the best! They catered to our needs and stay, changing our whole experience in Hanoi, from street food stalls to trips to Sapa they did it all.
It's like staying at friends house. And I'm hoping to stay friends with them:)
They all really went above and beyond to make our stay more comfortable and to make sure we had the best Hanoi experience, from the moment we arrived to the day we left and even after that! Candy still recommended things to do and places to eat after we left Hanoi.
I strongly recommend this hotel (this is the first time I ever write a review)

• Stayed May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Staff at the hotel are very friendly and helpful in sharing tips on how best we can enjoy our stay in Hanoi. On the first night, the aircon was functioning well and the staff were helpful to bring a fan to our room and eventually changed our room that had a better aircon. Probably it was really hot on our first night. The breakfast is also fantastic. My parents and I enjoyed our stay. The receptionists, Cherry and Jenny were very friendly in recommending places we can go like the ha long bay day tour and the market where we can buy the fruits which my parents love a lot.

Room Tip: Because we were in the family holiday room, it was facing the sunset so the room can be quite hot an...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Unfortunately our stay in Hanoi was just an extended layover due to the length of our overall trip. However the staff at Holiday Diamond smoothed out all the kinks we encountered in our extremely short stay. We hailed a cab from the airport to the hotel because we weren't sure when we would of landed due to a series of delayed flights, and our driver was not only unsafe but also couldn't utter a word of English or find the hotel. After the scuffle over the cab fare, the staff also assisted us in getting more acquainted with the area which was bustling even in the middle of the night. Luckily, they gave us a beautifully clean bedroom and even upgraded us for our short stay. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very large. From the moment we walked in the front doors to the moment we left, we were completely grateful for the impeccable service. The pho ga was delicious in the morning, and my partner who had fallen ill just before entering Vietnam had no appetite but they still offered plain food to him before we left. The airport shuttle service they offered was prompt and safe unlike the horror we experienced the night before. If we ever return to Hanoi, we would definitely stay with Holiday Diamond Hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was fantastic value for money, great location, very helpful staff. Breakfast was a very good standard, rooms were basic but had wifi access, computers and were very clean- also flat screen TV. A/C worked really well in rooms.
Great greeting when we arrived hot and tired from the airport and the staff really do all they can to help you- they even let us use a spare room for free when we returned after a trip and before we got our evening train to Hue.
Would definately return if I come back to Hanoi

Room Tip: the basic room is more than enough with free breakfast is great
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Me and my boyfriend went travelling through Vietnam for 2 weeks from Hanoi down to Saigon and this place was by far the best place that we stayed and it was all down to the staff. From the moment we arrived they were so helpful, telling us local places to visit and where to eat, ringing up and checking availability for tickets to the water puppet show to save us walking down. They also upgraded our room twice at no extra charge and on the day we checked out we were out all day before catching the sleeper train and on our return they gave us the keys to a new room to use the shower and towels. They also booked the taxi for us to the train station and had remembered the time of our train from the first day we arrived and told them. I have never written a review for anything before but after everything they did for us during our stay I felt it was the least I could do! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Also the breakfast was fantastic with food cooked to order.

Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My own experience was great. They always go beyond customer service. I was really pleased when they let us stayed at the hotel late at night and we only paid $13 for 9 hrs which is supposed to be $26. I booked my Halong Bay tour with them and i had no regret coz it was really an amazing experience since the trip went smoothly, the lunch was fine and the tour guide spoke good english. The staffs are friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and equipped. I love the location since it's just within the old quarter. Also, the breakfast was excellent, they made me love Pho. I don't normally eat beef but they made love eating beef noodles. I was really pleased. I'll definitely come back in this hotel next time i visit Hanoi.

2 Thank Krizia R