“Authentic Vietnamese experience”

and up
Full-Day Tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vietnam Group Tour is a local based provider offering a wide range of tourist services in Vietnam. Our market is from budget travelers who have a chance to join daily typical tour with others, to travelers who want a customized tour, personalized service and a high quality product, to those who want to get something special and have the travel experience they desire. We care about every customer's demand and do our best on every tour to offer customers from all walk of life enjoyable trips with us. That's what we have been doing since our very first start in 1998.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift
Stockholm, Sweden
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Authentic Vietnamese experience”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I had used them for a day trip of Ha Long Bay and this was an eye opening trip for me. Not only is HLB very beautiful, it will also remind you of a simpler time, when people were innocent and loving. The floating markets and thier friendly people, really made me feel very philosophical. The tour by itself was very well managed, the guide was very informative. I tend to ask a lot of questions about places I visit but he had all the answers! I would recommend this tour if you are in Vietnam.

Visited February 2014

• Hebrew first
Minsk, Belarus
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good for first-timers”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It was a great time going through the various sights of Hanoi. Vietnam Group Private Day Tours helped us see the real Hanoi with all the beautiful museums and the delicious food around. We went to most of the tourist spots that tourists go, although if it's not your first time to go to Hanoi, then there would be better places to go to. Also, if you would like to try to try other street food, it would be better to do it outside of the scheduled tours. The guides were helpful in providing information to us when needed, and even additional information that we have not found in magazines and reviews (which makes it more valuable than we thought it would be.) It was an excellent tour overall.

Visited September 2013
Sofia, Bulgaria
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The true face of Vietnam”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

If you want to experience Vietnam in its essence, then you must try the Vietnam Group Private Day Tours. I had an experience that can’t be easily forget. Just seeing the bay will take your breath away, and if you visit the floating market you will understand a little bit of the real Vietnamese culture. Away from luxury, seeing all these places made me a more humble person. We stopped in the village and talked with the locals, had some good food, and I took some amazing pictures. Our guide was very educated, with a nearly perfect English and he truly succeed in making our experience outstanding. Only regret that I have with about this is that at some point it ended.

Visited September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Tour”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

They did a great job with our office staff trip. We went to Hanoi for an out-of-town leisure trip sponsored by the company and our staff enjoyed the whole experience. The tour guide was different from all others that we have been with in the past. They speak English very well and were conversational in their explanations. They didn't have to give us a history lecture of the when's and what's of the places, but connected some significance of it in practice today. I would recommend them to our sister company next month for their Vietnam trip.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lincorden J
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Idea!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I found the idea behind these tours, very cute. University students guide you around Hanoi. These students are friendly, warm, and give you options to see many different places. You name where you want to go, and these guys go with you, show you around, explain the history. It's a very fun, entrepreneurial concept. The guides could speak well enough. I would definitely recommend this tour!

Visited August 2013