“nice staff!”

Ranked #67 of 341 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Nonthaburi, Thailand
“nice staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed here when I was in Hanoi with my family.
At first they couldn't find my booking number and ask me pay again.
Because of some problem between website and hotel.
at last they gave me the room and I didn't pay more.

that time I feel don't like here but I found that the staff is very nice, good service and help me a lot when we asked.

if you want to find the hotel in Hanoi that not expensive, cleaned, and nice staff, I recommend here!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I have spent my life traveling to different places and never returning to the same place twice.

But last year I changed, so I am in Hanoi, Vietnam a city I visited a few years ago.

I am spending a month here, all of it in the old city, and I have moved from hotel to hotel as I find one I like better or just want a change.

So far the best is the Real Vietnam Hotel, located on a quiet lane, not an insignificant fact given the endless roar of motorcycles in this town.

The room I have faces the alley, and it feels exactly as I want it to: that I am in the historic Old City of Hanoi.

The staff are great, with special mention to Huy Anh and the very beautiful Ha.

But this is only unfair because I have left out so many other wonderful staff.

My room is 203 with a balcony to let the cool air in the heat of Hanoi blow into the room...although there is air conditioning for those who prefer this.

A nice shower, flat-screen TV, great breakfast with even better coffee (which is all that counts for me anyways).

I would highly recommend this hotel, and should I decide to return to Hanoi again for another full month, I will probably hop from one hotel to another, but the Real Vietnam Hotel will be my first stop.

Thanks to all at this wonderful place.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank seetheworld9
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed here at Christmas for five nights and were so glad to have this oasis in the middle of Hanoi. Brilliant location, and incredibly good staff - unsually for Hanoi, these people were friendly and smiled, and were helpful with anything we asked. Breakfast was simple and good and the room was spacious and tasteful, cleaned thoroughly every day and everything was in excellent condition. There was some noise building work on the street at the time, but that wasn't the fault of the hotel. It should normally be a quiet-ish side street.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for a night. It was clean, spacious and had a beautiful balcony. I would come back to this hotel and stay in this room if I were to come back to Hanoi. . . I'd like to thank the staff for promptly sorting out our issue which originally was a problem on Agona's behalf of which I would not recommend to book through if you are having a holiday where dates etc need to be changed.

Breakfast is delicious. Close to the beautiful lake and lots of shops and tourists.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 8 months after being here for the first time. The first room I was offered was not good. You could feel the steel springs in your back on the bed. They moved me to another room no problem. Staff were okay. Breakfasts still poor and not enough to last you till lunch. You can find a much better hotel in the old quarter for just a few dollars more though, which is worth it.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
FionaLee0808, Front Office Manager at Real Hanoi Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience when you stay at Real Vietnam Hotel. Your review helps us a lot in upgrading our hotel service and facilities.
Thanks again and hope to welcome you at Real Vietnam Hotel. We will show you how we changed.

Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

For the money I paid, couldn't have asked for better accommodations. The room was clean, comfortable and the staff were exemplary. They helped me booking my trip to Halong bay, were patient with any and every questions I had about directions and generally very pleasant.

The location is quite ideal too because I could walk everywhere. And the Ho Guom lake is quite close as is the Water Puppet show. There are great stalls for street food. Would definitely consider staying here again if I am in Hanoi.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank SheenaK
FionaLee0808, Front Office Manager at Real Hanoi Hotel, responded to this review, 1 March 2014

Broadbeach, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We thought this hotel was excellent value for money. It was nice and quiet down a side alley. The location was the best you could get, close to the lake and restaurants, as well as amazing street food. Breakfast was a choice of about 8 options all cooked to order and very good by Vietnamese standards. Staff were extremely helpful and always friendly. Couldn't fault it.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kiwi_n_0z
FionaLee0808, Front Office Manager at Real Hanoi Hotel, responded to this review, 20 February 2014