“Location, price and service excellence”
Review of Real Hanoi Hotel

Real Hanoi Hotel
Ranked #74 of 437 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have stayed here for 5 nights, it is brilliantly located, less than 2 mins from turtle lake.
Very clean rooms, good value and the staff have been very helpful with their advice on where to eat, what to do etc...
We have booked several trips from here, all the info about quality of each trip compared to the different ones has been explained and has made it easy to choose what quality / price we want
overall a very good stay

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank RobSimmons9

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Good location, friendly staff and clean. Waking up at 06:00 hours by high powered concrete drill and hammering wasn't a good start to the holiday. AC broke down and couldnt be fixed... No compensation was offered.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

In the center of the old quarter, close to the Hoan Kiem Lake and the night market, this hotel offers one of the best location. Rooms are cleans and comfortables, with individual bathroom, TV and wifi.
Breakfasts can be served late with different choice and fresh bread. I also ate homemade vietnamese dinner, so good !
The staff is very kind and friendly, offer help and advices, with always the smile.
They can also give you some advices and organize your trip, for one or several days.
Very good value for money !

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank nicolas m
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

In the old quarter, this hotel is in a small street so it's really quiet. Amazing staff, really nice and always here to help. Good choice of breakfasts and some tips / prices for trips that are really safe. Cosy rooms near from the lake. Traditional dinners are always excellent. A must!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Baron J
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Was a really plasant stay with really nice people who helped us out for the next trip to the north..

Rooms are good for the price and location is super!

Would book next time whem i go for a budget stay

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank chris0984
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed here when I was in Hanoi with my family.
At first they couldn't find my booking number and ask me pay again.
Because of some problem between website and hotel.
at last they gave me the room and I didn't pay more.

that time I feel don't like here but I found that the staff is very nice, good service and help me a lot when we asked.

if you want to find the hotel in Hanoi that not expensive, cleaned, and nice staff, I recommend here!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have spent my life traveling to different places and never returning to the same place twice.

But last year I changed, so I am in Hanoi, Vietnam a city I visited a few years ago.

I am spending a month here, all of it in the old city, and I have moved from hotel to hotel as I find one I like better or just want a change.

So far the best is the Real Vietnam Hotel, located on a quiet lane, not an insignificant fact given the endless roar of motorcycles in this town.

The room I have faces the alley, and it feels exactly as I want it to: that I am in the historic Old City of Hanoi.

The staff are great, with special mention to Huy Anh and the very beautiful Ha.

But this is only unfair because I have left out so many other wonderful staff.

My room is 203 with a balcony to let the cool air in the heat of Hanoi blow into the room...although there is air conditioning for those who prefer this.

A nice shower, flat-screen TV, great breakfast with even better coffee (which is all that counts for me anyways).

I would highly recommend this hotel, and should I decide to return to Hanoi again for another full month, I will probably hop from one hotel to another, but the Real Vietnam Hotel will be my first stop.

Thanks to all at this wonderful place.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank seetheworld9
Travellers also viewed these Hanoi hotels
Hotel Bluebell
Serene Boutique Hotel & Spa
Hilton Hanoi Opera
Hilton Hanoi Opera
#96 of 599 in Hanoi

Been to Real Hanoi Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Real Hanoi Hotel

Address: 16C Trung Yen Lane, Dinh Liet Street | Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam (Formerly Real Vietnam Hotel)
Region: Vietnam > Hanoi
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #74 of 437 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Price Range: £10 - £18 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Real Hanoi Hotel 2.5*
Real Hanoi Hotel is located at the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, within 2 minutes walk to the most beautiful Lake of VietNam (Hoan Kiem Lake). Thanks to its location, tourists are granted a quick access to the majority of service such as food & drink, recreation & beauty and relaxing therapy, medical care, currency exchange. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Real Hanoi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.