I visit Japanese restaurants in Hanoi occasionally, and for this one these are my points:
- Private rooms, although a bit small but good enough for groups of 2-3 persons. Each has its own air-conditioner. (+1)
- The price is a bit less expensive than some other Japanese restaurants. (+1)
- Dishes are quite OK, compared to those of more costly restaurants. (+1)
- Parking space available. (+1)
- Offer welcome fruit drinks. (+1)
- Outside the rooms, staff chatting loud at times. (-1). Compared to other Japanese restaurants in Hanoi, their service is not bad, but certainly not the best.
Overall, they deserve 4-star of of 5.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.