“A great place to stay in Hanoi!”

Tu Linh Palace Hotel
Ranked #105 of 606 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed at Tu Linh Palace in Hanoi for 5 nights, interspersed with trips organised for us by Tu Linh to Sapa and Halong Bay. I would recommend this hotel to any traveller. It is in the Old Quarter. The rooms were clean, quiet and well appointed. We were made welcome in the dining room all day, with tea/coffee/fruit always available. The staff, led by Tim, were cheerful and unfailingly helpful. Their welcoming personalities were a great part of our visit to Hanoi. Any time we left the hotel, the staff ensured that we were equipped with maps and suggestions for the best places to eat, shop etc. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for four nights in total and could fault nothing! Tim was an amazing host and would do anything to help you and make things easier.

The rooms were modern and very clean, with great air-con and amazing showers! Needed after a good walk around the old quarter and the lake.

He also helped us book a street food tour (which was amazing) and our two night - three day trip to Halong Bay (which was also amazing!) and made things a lot easier for us.

When we arrived for our last two nights after Halong Bay he even upgraded us to a better room for free! He really does care about customer satisfaction and I'd definitely stay again when visiting Hanoi.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I had a lovely 5 nights stay at Tu Linh Palace in April, 2014. Tim, Binh and Ms Bac made us feel very welcome and provided excellent advice in every aspect of our stay. Tim helped us book our Halong Bay cruise also. Our room was very comfortable and compact. Fresh fruit and drinks were available all day free of charge. Service was excellent, could not have asked for more . Thank you very much to the staff and we shall return one day.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been to so many places, living in so many hotels and this hotel is the best so far. I don't usually write review but I have to write about this hotel because it's extraordinary.

Room - Saw a cockroach in the toilet on my first day of staying. One and the last one. *feeling lucky* (room is extremely CLEAN honestly so I have no idea why there is one cockroach there)

Breakfast - one word:WOW! Have various selection of food like toast, omelette, bacon, ham just to name a few. (Tip: try its Pho (noodle soup). I think it's the best pho I have ever had after trying out so many shops/stalls selling pho)

Service - PERFECT! I tell you, but I think you won't believe that I met the friendliest people in the world in this hotel. The "people" mentioned here are all the staffs of the hotel. They are more than awesome and I have no idea what word should I use to describe them. They make you feel very comfortable, they have good command of English and they are extremely helpful. They treat customers like their friends and family members. Tim, the receptionist, deserves hundreds of thumbs up. Thank you for everything, Tim.

It's really a very nice hotel to stay in. Not forget to mention that it's value for money too.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Nice hotel in good location, clean and delicious breakfast. We spent 2 days in Hanoi at Tu Linh Palace Hotel and we are really greatful for all cares Tim had with us. Strongly recommended. We hope to come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 71111Maria11118
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Good location, the friendliest staff who make you feel so welcome. Always willing to assist you with any of your travel needs. The hotel facilities are great and for such a cheap price. Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to travel to hanoi.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nice affordable place in a really good central spot. Highlight was the free breaakfast, tea and coffee served throughout the day, and the staff, especially Tim the receptionist, who could not do enough and went well over the requirements of their duty.
Liked the place so much we extended our stay twice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple