“Bloomin Marvelous”

Tu Linh Palace Hotel
Ranked #92 of 598 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed from the moment they opened the taxi door for us. Tim welcomed us like royalty. He briefed us quickly before we went to our rooms and gave us more information before we ventured out to the Old Quarter and French Quarter.

We were given an upgrade I think due to low season so we got the room with the window on 4th floor, on the front. We weren't bothered by traffic noise. Room was very clean so were all the public areas that we can see. Definitely a bang for your buck, we were treated like royalty as if we were in a 5 star hotel!

We thank the entire staff of Tu Linh Palace Hotel particularly Mr Tim and Mr Min who looked after us well.

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for Tu Linh Palace Hotel

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I travel quite a bit and I worked in the hotel industry for 4 years and I have never met a staff like this. They are absolutely the most genuinely nice, most accommodating staff ever! When we arrived, some of the staff had already changed to leave work to play soccer but they stayed late so they could make sure we were settled and that we had food and drinks. In addition, our friends, who were not staying there but had some time to kill before their overnight train, were with us and they were extremely welcomed there. They were able to store their bags for free and were offered all of the complimentary fruits and drinks that we were given!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here three different times on our recent trip to Vietnam. The staff are so helpful and friendly. The breakfast is delicious. The room was small but clean and comfy. The wifi worked well and we always had hot water. They had free coffee/tea and fruit all day long.We were able to store our luggage each time we went to Sapa and Halong Bay. We already miss this place and the friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

chose to stay in this hotel on the last day in Hanoi. Located at the edge of old quarters, slightly far from the famous Hoan Kiem Lake by walking (10 to 15 minutes). Hotel staffs are friendly and helpful. We got a free upgrade to city view room as all the other rooms were full. Breakfast is decent ala carte style with choice of local delicacies or western food, however not much of variety. Wasn't a good experience to dine in there as they forgot to prepare my order due to having too many customers and let me waited for 45 minutes. Otherwise a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My girlfriend and i have come to stay here from 25 to 30 May, the first thing you will notice upon arrival is that the staffs here is genuinely friendly, helpful and informative. I have stayed in honeymoon suite and it is clean and comfortable. We have been to many places and hotels in vietnam and my fiancée's wallet got stolen during our night market walk on our first day, she is feeling very sad and down. But she love the place and their hospitality very much, so throughout the stay she recovered quickly and when i see her smile on her face, i think everything is worthwhile. :) We have met with many difficult situations and i sincerely thanks everyone in Tu Linh Palace Hotel for helping and everything you do for us :)

We didn't eat the breakfast because we prefer to eat hanoi's local street stall food more. I have no problem getting the honeymoon suite/ room that i want because i do my part by communicating with Ms. Bac, she is a lovely lady who will always try her best to help us getting around. Location is good and my sapa trip is well coordinated too (taxi, train tickets, tour guide, hotel) and we really like the hotel stay in Sapa too.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wish to have a wonderful and pleasant stay in hanoi. We will definitely come stay with them again. Awesome and thumb up for all staffs in Tu Linh Palace Hotel :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rainbowing
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Tim and the entire staff at Tu Linh Palace are as good as it gets. Here you'll feel right at home and before you even think of needing something they already have it taken care of.

I forgot my DSLR camera in a rush to catch the shuttle bus to Ha Long Bay and within minutes Tim had figured out it was mine, tracked down the cell phone number for the driver of my tour company's shuttle bus and called me to let me know he would have it for me when I returned. He even tried to arrange for it to be delivered to Ha Long Bay, some 4 plus hours away.

When I returned from the trip I had already checked out the day before but the staff graciously let me and some new friends from the trip store all our luggage their before we went to the airport. They offered us free drinks and fruit while we waited - talk about above and beyond service! We were so pleased we had dinner there and Tim arranged a van cab to take us to the airport.

If you're staying in Ha Noi you can't beat this place - great service, great price, tremendous value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed at Tu Linh Palace in Hanoi for 5 nights, interspersed with trips organised for us by Tu Linh to Sapa and Halong Bay. I would recommend this hotel to any traveller. It is in the Old Quarter. The rooms were clean, quiet and well appointed. We were made welcome in the dining room all day, with tea/coffee/fruit always available. The staff, led by Tim, were cheerful and unfailingly helpful. Their welcoming personalities were a great part of our visit to Hanoi. Any time we left the hotel, the staff ensured that we were equipped with maps and suggestions for the best places to eat, shop etc. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family