Hanoi Sky Hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$78
US$70
US$373
US$281
  • Pool
All reviewsfood streethalong bayold quarterthe hotel staffrecommend this hotelwithin walking distancestayed here for nightsenjoyable staytrain stationa lovely staylate at nightexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here againhoan kiem lakeearly checkwater puppet showboutique hotel
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Located in the Old Quarter, this hotel is nestled in the right spot especially for 1st visitors to Hanoi! The rooms that we had were great & very clean - just perfect! All the hotel staff were just so helpful & extremely friendly - they really made us feel so welcome & at home. We were able to leave luggage there while we travelled to other places & there was no problems at all - it was an added bonus indeed. I can recommend this hotel as a place to stay at & enjoy.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank mareejk651
Aranya H, Manager at Hanoi Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Thank you for your great review. It is our pleasure to make our guests happy and feel like being home when staying with us.

We do hope to see you again at our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I spent several nights at this hotel. The first impression was no special but later I found this place is great. The hotel was actually small but the hospitality of the staff overshadowed it. Not all of the staff spoke English though, but those who did were really funny and polite. I had great chat with one or two of the staff. They were also eager to provide us good recommendation about places worth to visit or places to eat. Last but not least, they provided free internet service which was really fast!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank BagusBT-Indonesia
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Dear BagusBT,

Thank you so much for your nice comment about us. We are trying our best to make our guests feel like home though you might stay thousands of kilometers from home. And we do stress on service quality, especially staff friendliness and prompt response to customers' needs. I'm glad that they did their job well and that you are pleased with our service in general and staffs in particular.

We hope to welcome you again at our hotel very soon,

Take care,

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I arrived at Aranya following a trekking trip - which was great fun but consisted of awful food and rock hard beds (and often rooms with no windows). The Aranya hotel is like landing in heaven. I had a super-clean,very attractive and comfortable front room (3rd floor suite) and have to say that noise didn't bother me at all, the balcony had 2 sets of doors and curtains. After my previous days nothing much was going to keep me awake - I did notice minor outside sounds die away around 10pm. The room facilities - bathroom and bedding are top notch - I certainly couldn't afford to stay in a room like this in Perth!
All staff are beyond the call of duty helpful and lovely to interact with. I liked the location a lot - good for gift/garment shopping and a pleasant stroll to Hoan Kiem Lake. I would definitely stay there again, and I will be recommending it to friends who are visiting later this year. It is spectacular value for money.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My girlfriend and I spent several days in this hotel. The hotel staff is really great, we were very lucky to have found this hotel. The room was clean, the breakfast was good. Nothing more to wish for.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Paolo G
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights,while visiting Hanoi and can recommend it. The staff,were very helpful and so very friendly. Our room was great, very clean and breakfast just what we wanted, and the rates very reasonable. Joy, New Zealand

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple