“Teu and Rob love Aranya”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hanoi Sky Hotel

Hanoi Sky Hotel
Ranked #166 of 580 Hotels in Hanoi
Auckland, New Zealand
“Teu and Rob love Aranya”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

First of all the staff are fantastic. They are the most friendly bunch of people we have met in Vietnam so far. When we arrived our room that was booked had a water leak so we had to stay in a different one. But this was fine because on the last night they upgraded us to the executive suite as well as a free taxi ride to the airport. Which was definitely worth it!!! Thanks Aranya! :) PS - if you watch teu.tv on youtube (Episode - Hanoi) you will see the rooms and hotel.

Room Tip: If you get an executive room book one on a higher level. Level 2 has lots of street noise. but if yo...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

My stay with Aryana hotel was beyond my expectation which was a good start for my trip along the country. My room was very nice and clean, the bed was comfy and wifi was fast. The outstanding point is about the staff there. They were very helpful, friendly, courteous and really took care of us, which made me feel like home away from home. Especially, I want to say thanks to an angel of the hotel whose name I believe is Jin. She was always standing out to help us, engaged and delighted us everytime she saw us. Our plan for the next destinations of our trip along Vietnam was much easier and interesting thanks to Jin. I would definitely strongly reccommend Aryana hotel for anyone who plans to visit Hanoi

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lakksh
Bishkek
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

The staff are really the best hotel staff I've encountered yet! They are truly providing five star service, are extremely helpful, for example going above and beyond their job description ( I needed batteries and after I asked where I could find them, Aranya staff offered to go and buy them for me -- saving me a lot of time), advising tourists about potential tourist traps, and making last minute arrangements. I spent only one night at the hotel, but would advise anyone to stay there if passing through Hanoi.

Room Tip: Great breakfast with wide choice of fruit, eggs, and pastries Excellent five star service Excellen...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Winchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Firstly I want to say a big thank you to all of the staff at the Aranya. You were all great :). We stayed there when we first arrived and liked it so much there was never a question of staying anywhere else when we returned from a week away from Hanoi.

We had two different rooms both of which were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was always fresh and had something for every taste. There are also several good places to eat/have a drink within walking distance. In fact most of the main tourist sites are within walking distance from here.

Again a big thank you to all the staff, especially Ahn and Jan, hope your both well :). I would usually try to balance my review with what I didn't like about the hotel but I honestly cant think of anything....5 stars!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank barney e
Egham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Brilliant hotel cheap, clean with 5 ☆ service & excellent honest staff, my 1st stop in Vietnam on my 1st solo trip, made me feel comfortable straight away and helped me organise my trip to Sapa with train tickets, hotel & tour group even sent a member of staff to help me to & from the station & gave me a free breakfast & room to nap in on my return till a travelled later on to Hue...like I said 5☆'s from me.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed three times in Aranya Hotel; twice for business travel and once for holidays. Each time, I had a marvellous time, thanks to the extremely friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic location in Hanoi Old Quarter close to shops and many typical Hanoi restaurants. The staff are always there to help in anyway possible, ensuring my stay was comfortable and memorable. I specially would like to thank Anh, Jan, Jin, Cuong, Cuc & Nhung for making me feel very much at home.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Peter v
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Found this hotel by accident and emailed them to arrange our trip to North Vietnam. They organised everything; hotels, train tickets, plane flights, transfers, visas, meals, etc. I kept changing my itinerary and they were more than happy to accommodate us. Everything was perfect and we have no complaints whatsoever. The staff were all so friendly and helpful, just made us feel so welcome. Would have to say Sapa was the highlight for us, an amazing experience, trekking through the countryside, would recommend taking the time to travel up there (book out all 4 berths in the sleeper and you get it to yourself, really worth the extra cost).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple